How did you guys discover your Cushitic master race heritage?

Discussion in 'Anthropology & Genetics' started by Kratos, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Kratos

Kratos

Ratings:
    +1,763
    And what did it feel like?

I remember for most of my life I identified as black/African. I had heaps of African friends, was very pan-african, listened to hip-hop, identified with the struggles of black slave descendants. Then one day my grandmother said some racist shit about Africans and I was like wtf? :faysalwtf:Don't you know that you're African yourself? :mahubowtf:Then she told "Authubillah maya:nahgirl:, anaga asalkeena carab waaye.:fittytousand: " Then I did some research about Somalis online and wikipedia told me that Darood are descendants of Carabs. I was like :shookgabre: and I developed an identity crisis. I googled "Somali DNA results" online and I saw ancestry DNA claiming we were half carab/bantu. I was like :farmajoyaab:. I kept doing more research, trying to find out when and how exactly our ancestors got cucked by carabs and I eventually discovered sspot. I lurked in the genetics section for a while and discovered that ancestry DNA was bs and I saw the 23andme results which proved we were all sheegato and that was when I stumbled across my Cushitic master race identity. Can't lie at first when I discovered Darood lineage was fake I was a bit bummed out:francis:, but now I realise and am thankful for my noble ancestry.

What about you guys? I'm sure most Somalis have questioned their genetic origins/make-up at some point.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ape

Ape Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

Ratings:
    +1,006
    Its fake. Somalis have no genetical relation with the arabs. Most somalis believe theyre arab because of their qabiil but shit is fake. Even if it was real, only one man cant predict your race. Qabils fail to acknowledge that even if their fake clan leader was arab, he married somalis and it carried on until today. Meaning that we are 1% arab or 100% hamite.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Kratos

Kratos

Ratings:
    +1,763
    Yes brother I know that now, but my ayeeyo's oral account and the ancestry DNA confused me initially.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  4. Kratos

Kratos

Ratings:
    +1,763
    Did you ever think you were mixed?

5. MARAQ DIGAAG

MARAQ DIGAAG

Ratings:
    +7,106
    No such as master race.

6. Kratos

Kratos

Ratings:
    +1,763
    Ok just race then

7. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +9,378
    Doesn't make sense to me! arabs were the ones being raped by habashi before muhammad's. It's only claimed that after they mixed with habashis. I just can't imagine our prideful ancestors allowing arabs to create clans, when we never respected them and only adopted their religion. These niggas couldn't even beat a baby faced israel and i'm supposed to believe the retarded desert rats managed to move to the north without a fight. No conflict was recorded between us and arabs and we would never allow arabs to form clans and mix with our daughters. Why ppl accept this cuckery lie baffles me? then again you have to remember that islam is an arab hierarchical religion so most somalis have low self esteem and would rather imagine a stock hold syndrome case of events that led to them having a noble Arab forefather that will automatically pull them into jannah (cus...you know arabs are the gate keepers of jannah in weak minded fools minds especially pakis)

In all honesty even most white pale faced arabs you see today are the result of the savage raping of persian and byzantine white women. That is why arabs are not pure today except for few bloodlines. Them saudis definitely married into jewry i can even see it in their noses sometimes.

:bell::susp:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +9,378
    Simple biology. How can a whole race of ppl be mixed? Even if your father mixed with a non somali woman, then you son a half somali man with your somali patriarchal genes marries a somali woman and his children do the same. Do you honestly think the race of the 4th generation child will be mixed race?? There are no mixed races in this world, in reality every child is the seed of their father and most ancient ppl never considered the mother's side to be an indicator of the child's race.

:shookgabre:

9. Kratos

Kratos

Ratings:
    +1,763
    Well growing up I never considered Somalis to be a race. I considered us an ethnicity/nationality, and there are many ethnicities/nationalities who are substantially mixed. Also all the carab sheegato + Islam + proximitiy to the middle east + distinctive features = suspicion

10. Geeljire Sandheer

Geeljire Sandheer VIP

Ratings:
    +14,346
    I always knew i wasnt Black african because i look nothing like them i always knew somalis are own Thing. Only jareer looking somalis who get kawaalis by jareers think their Black end of Story.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Kratos

Kratos

Ratings:
    +1,763
    So you never believed the Arab daddy myth? Were you aware of your Cushiticness?

12. Geeljire Sandheer

Geeljire Sandheer VIP

Ratings:
    +14,346
    I didnt know about my cushitcness until i learnt about it through sspot but i always knew somalis were our own master race from my father he always was racist to ajnabis.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kratos

Kratos

Ratings:
    +1,763
    Interesting. Thanks for your input.

14. CaliSomali

CaliSomali

Ratings:
    +5,747
    I always felt a slight connection to madows and arabs since we kinda look like them (dark skin like blacks but more "Caucasian" features like arabs), but I never felt like jareers or dhegcas were my people. I started going on google, and unfortunately most of the results showed people saying we were half arab/bantu, which never sat right with me.

Then I started looking into the genetics of the rest of the Horn of Africa, particularly how close we were to the Ethiopians. That's when I read a whole lot of information that designated us as "Cushites", a completely different race than Semitic arabs or black negros. At that moment, I started solely identifying with our Cushitic people and the Horn of Africa at large.
    :samwelcome:

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Yungmulababy23

Yungmulababy23

Ratings:
    +577
    I didn't know much about somalis until I went on this site, I didn't know we had a president or about our noses being different from other blacks

16. Kratos

Kratos

Ratings:
    +1,763
    Congratulations on your enlightenment :samwelcome:.

• Love Love x 1
  17. Kratos

Kratos

Ratings:
    +1,763
    Lmao, I would rate your post funny if I could

18. Crow

Crow Make Hobyo Great Again VIP

Ratings:
    +22,366
    There are not many blacks where I live so I never consciously knew the difference. I had no idea that black meant jareer and even further, I didn't really know what jareer even was. Cadaans used to touch my hair and comment on it so I figured that I must have been jareer even though I am far from it. I didn't know that madow women wore fake hair either. I was very ignorant.
    :damedamn:
    I knew that people from different parts of Africa looked different but I had no idea it was 80% bantu.
    :faysalwtf:
    The blacks I grew up around were mostly nilotic.

I started my journey when I discovered the Mali Empire and Mansa Musa. Up until then I thought Africa had no kingdoms, only huts packed to the brim with naked people. I started to look for information on different African kingdoms and stumbled across the Somali ones.
    :gladbron:
    I was so shocked. All this time, I was brainwashed into believing that I was a descendant of jungle people with no history. I suddenly became super interested in Somali history and culture.
    :whoo:
    The more that I learned, the wider my grin became until it stretched from ear to ear.
    :mjpls:
    Without even realizing it, I went from being a pan-African SJW into being the Cushitic racial supremacist that devised this glorious flag for likeminded individuals to rally under.
    20180128_162601.png
    :rejoice:

• Love Love x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Noble-Cushite

Noble-Cushite

Ratings:
    +2,025
    :samwelcome::fittytousand:

• Love Love x 2
  20. government