How did SOUTH KOREA become so RICH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Did you know that South korea was just one generation ago poorer then a few african countries?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They had a dictator who laid the foundation for their growth
Yes but the economic boom that took place was just effect of high average IQ. They invented Samsung for example not because of hard work motivation alone, but intelligence.

Yes but the economic boom that took place was just effect of high average IQ. They invented Samsung for example not because of hard work motivation alone, but intelligence.
Good Education and discipline will give u a high IQ, ur not just born with high IQ :kodaksmiley:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Good Education and discipline will give u a high IQ, ur not just born with high IQ :kodaksmiley:
Intelligence is estimated to be around 50-80% genetic. Quality of Education itself is an indicator of how smart a society is. If you come from a low IQ society you will get subpar education

Jamal

Al-Wala' Wal-Bara' |Kufr Bit Taghut| Imaan Billah
Too much wealth can corrupt any society.

Nothing to admire here.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Too much wealth can corrupt any society.

Nothing to admire here.
Denmark and Norway are some of the most wealthy countries in the world, and their corruption levels are the lowest in the world.

Jamal

Al-Wala' Wal-Bara' |Kufr Bit Taghut| Imaan Billah
Denmark and Norway are some of the most wealthy countries in the world, and their corruption levels are the lowest in the world.

I'm talking about social corruption.

Amr ibn Awf reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By Allah, it is not poverty I fear for you, but rather I fear you will be given the wealth of the world just as it was given to those before you. You will compete for it just as they competed for it and it will destroy you just as it destroyed them.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 2988, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2961

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Hard work.

The North -South Korea war had affected many people in South Korea. So, many of the children worked hard as their parents were greatly affected. Plus, North Korea was obviously nearby so they had to work hard to make sure they don't get attacked by South Korea.

Intelligence is estimated to be around 50-80% genetic. Quality of Education itself is an indicator of how smart a society is. If you come from a low IQ society you will get subpar education
So...what your saying is, we should all be mating with koreans? done and done

It's not just south Korea tho Japan was also in a disastrous shape after the war and look at them right now I think it's because the population wants their country to be better so they start building it

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's not just south Korea tho Japan was also in a disastrous shape after the war and look at them right now I think it's because the population wants their country to be better so they start building it
They've done more than just "build their country" they're a technological powerhouse.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
I just found this. This makes sense why South Korea had become so rich. I think Somalia should copy this:

The five-year plans

Ø 1962 –1966 – focus on textiles and make south Korea self-sufficient

Ø 1967- 1971 – begin to shift the state in to producing heavy industry

Ø 1971 – 1976 – Continue to shift the state in to heavy industry (including iron and steel

Ø 1977 – 1981 – development of industries designed to compete on world markets (electronics and cars)

Ø 1982 –1986 – More attention was to be given to creating high-technology products

Ø 1987 –91 – continued to emphasise the goals of previous plans

Ø 1992 – 1996 – Look in to developing aerospace, micro engineering.

Through the implementation of the five-year plans South Korea has changed from an underdeveloped country after World War 2 to become the 14th largest economy in the world. It is a high-tech and rich manufacturing economy.

The country has focused upon high quality, skill intensive industries such as electronics (LG) and cars (Hyundai). In order to develop they invested 14% of their GDP in to education to create a skilled workforce. They have successfully transformed their economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending