How did feminism become so radical?

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
It's interesting to see how the feminism of the 19th century and early 20th century (women's suffrage) went from this

images.jpeg

To this

GettyImages-1234515291.jpg

Lefties really lost the plot with saying that a dude in a dress is also female and the non binary stuff. The decline of the West.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Any movement can get perverted by radicals, the anti-racism movement now has people that are saying a white woman with braids is racist.

Doesn’t mean that you should support racism.

Not saying one should or shouldn’t support feminism but judging it because of individuals isn’t really fair.

The woke train stops for no one, it’s unfortunate but girls are going to be forced to share female exclusive places with em 💀💀

That’s NOT radical feminism. One thing I’ve noticed is that most people don’t even truly know or have an in depth understanding of feminism.

It is liberal feminism that advocates for the LGTB community. Radical feminists tend to despise trans women are usually TERFs. They are argue that when trans women demand to be accepted as women they are simply exercising another form of male entitlement.

Radical feminists also usually have issues with women being sexualized and tend to have huge issues with the corn and modeling industry. It was radical feminists in the 1970s who tried to shut down beauty pageants and pageantry in general. I find their form of feminism to be understandable, however, it is unsustainable as they have an issue with extremes and having a doomed outlook with regards to male/female dynamic. They also want to dismantle and abolish and completely restructure society which is insanity. All in all, I’d say they are the feminists that one can say despise men.

Last edited:

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
The woke train stops for no one, it’s unfortunate but girls are going to be forced to share female exclusive places with em 💀💀
White liberals don't care about muslim women. Do you see how silent they are when it comes to women's rights in Muslim countries. They infantilise Muslim women.

Any movement can get perverted by radicals, the anti-racism movement now has people that are saying a white woman with braids is racist.

Doesn’t mean that you should support racism.

Not saying one should or shouldn’t support feminism but judging it because of individuals isn’t really fair.
Radical feminism isn’t the same as liberal feminism.

Radicals are….radicals and don’t twist or create the narrative of oppression and dehumanization of women as being an illusion of ‘empowerment’ which is what you find with liberal feminism. Ideas such as transwomen, the sex industry, modeling, beauty pageants all benefit men. All of those things I’ve listed is very much championed by liberal feminists and that is the form of feminism that is sold to the world. At its core, it is still about appeasing men.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
White liberals don't care about muslim women. Do you see how silent they are when it comes to women's rights in Muslim countries. They infantilise Muslim women.
White liberals don't care about minorities in general. They are just using us as tools to further their own motives.

That’s NOT radical feminism. One thing I’ve noticed is that most people don’t even truly know or have an in depth understanding of feminism.

It is liberal feminism that advocates for the LGTB community. Radical feminists tend to despise trans women are usually TERFs. They are argue that when trans women demand to be accepted as women they are simply exercising another form of male entitlement.

Radical feminists also usually have issues with women being sexualized and tend to have huge issues with the corn and modeling industry. It was radical feminists in the 1970s who tried to shut down beauty pageants and pageantry in general. I find their form of feminism to be understandable, however, it is unsustainable as they have an issue with extremes and having a doomed outlook with regards to male/female dynamic. They also want to dismantle and abolish and completely restructure society which is insanity. All in all, I’d say they are the feminists that one can say despise men.

you remind me of the old-school left.... and I think you've even mentioned having some sympathy for older-style, more socially conservative leftism...

this kind of leftism is very normal in Latin countries but to use an example people here would be familiar with, I think Siad Barre is an example... I don't claim to know much about him but I do think he is an example of that old-school left... him, Fidel Castro, Black Panthers, that sort of thing....

but that kind of leftism is a sort of dinosaur left.... increasingly it is something of museums and history books... in Latin countries like Peru and Mexico, that sort of leftism is increasingly infiltrated by liberal "woke" left....

another thing is that form of leftism was propped up by the USSR which was leftist but socially conservative in many aspects... now that's gone...

in today's world, dinosaur leftism will almost certainly end in morphing into sjw leftism....

there is no leftism that abides by the sharia or by religious scripture.... once you permit this, you've opened the door for the degenerate sjw left... the entire divide between the more socially conservative leftists and the full-on degenerate leftists... it is whether you directly inject the society with insane degeneracy (sjwism)- or you merely leave the door open for this to happen....

there is no correct way besides clinging to Quran and Sunnah and sticking with that... no external ideologies, feminism, meninism or anything else should be introduced.

edit: just to elaborate-

"And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient." -Surat Al-Mā'idah 5:47

ruling by feminism, "red pill," Andrew Tateism or whatever, all of it would be ruling by other than what Allah revealed. and then plus it's really wrong to judge things from a partisan framework that only considers the interests of one particular race or sex, rather than an impartial and just framework.

Last edited: