how come Thugs and drug dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Occasionally on Instagram and SC I see people who flaunt stacks of cash and jewellery yet live in a dirty crib in the hood

why would you chose to stay in the hood if you got enough cash to get out?

Occasionally on Instagram and SC I see people who flaunt stacks of cash and jewellery yet live in a dirty crib in the hood

My Swedish Brother, why would they do that?
Use your brain...

Simple logic. No. 1 they're not business savvy enough to invest the money and number 2, every drug dealer will always end up fucked, they rarely succeed , they will either go to prison, get killed or become drug addicts themselves. Issue is most either get killed or arrested and they generally prepare themselves for going to prison.

How will you convince the police with no legit income, on how you own a nice condo and car. It will only contribute to your downfall, when the police catch you. Knew a somali guy who owned a brand new audi a5, got locked and police used it in his case. Only thing it did was convince the jury and judge that he was a drug dealer.

However i do know some pakis, who invest their drug money into family business and then use that to purchase vehicles, in which the police can't do shit about. I even know some somalis who use paki business to laundry their money and the then go get there cars and shit and they have an excuse to defend the possessions and not lose them when they get locked up.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Simple logic. No. 1 they're not business savvy enough to invest the money and number 2, every drug dealer will always end up fucked, they rarely succeed , they will either go to prison, get killed or become drug addicts themselves. Issue is most either get killed or arrested and they generally prepare themselves for going to prison.

How will you convince the police with no legit income, on how you own a nice condo and car. It will only contribute to your downfall, when the police catch you. Knew a somali guy who owned a brand new audi a5, got locked and police used it in his case. Only thing it did was convince the jury and judge that he was a drug dealer.
Yeah With all the risk involved it's not even worth it

By the way that guy with the Audi A5 say he's got a brother with a stable job couldn't he just put it on his brothers name and just pay it off?

Yeah With all the risk involved it's not even worth it

By the way that guy with the Audi A5 say he's got a brother with a stable job couldn't he just put it on his brothers name and just pay it off?
:russ: the whole family were on benefits including his brothers, and top that off they were drug dealers aswell, somalis are saqajans in the uk

The police analyse instagram, YouTube and snapchat posts . Guys have been put away for gang association with YouTube videos used as part of the evidence .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There was a Somali guy who got killed in Minneapolis couple of years ago, he had a 100k Porsche, 70k watch, 6k Gucci belt. He lived in the hood with his mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.