How come Somalis don't GIVE UP QABIL???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When the ARABS whom we learnt or inherited this bad trait from NO LONGER practice it??? They are united under the ARAB banner. And Muslim. Saudi Arabia is not suffering from qabil massacres!

SO whats so special about savage Somalis?

surprised you haven't become qabiilist after being on Somali forums for over a decade lol. What is your qabiil? Could've sworn you were hawiye

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
surprised you haven't become qabiilist after being on Somali forums for over a decade lol. What is your qabiil? Could've sworn you were hawiye

I am SOMALI!!!

But great point. Qabil has not infected me despite being in somali forums for 2 decades

When the ARABS whom we learnt or inherited this bad trait from NO LONGER practice it??? They are united under the ARAB banner. And Muslim. Saudi Arabia is not suffering from qabil massacres!

Zoomal Ibn Zoomaale:francis:

It's good to know your qabil and it's a blessing from Allah he gave us tribes so that we get familiar to them and help each other basically like a huge family but the problem is we took that blessing and turned it into a sin for killing each other...but it's always good to know where u come from and your qabil

I went to cyprus in 2014 me and my cousin,meet a hawiye man i am isaaq,he took us out took us to the airport,we chilled together,showed us around just because we were somalis

Somalis and their obsession with tribe remind of the arabs in jahili times. I don't understand how we are Muslims yet we act like the arabs pre Islam. The world has moved on but we are stuck in the past.

Basra you have no idea how qabilist khaleejis and Saudis are. A Saudi guy was telling me how it was hard for ppl from different sub clans to marry each other. They'll get shit from their own families, other ppl and get made fun of. That's the reason why many marry their cousins. They're waaay more qabyaalad than us runtii.

From what my Saudi friend told me..If it wasn't for the kingdom ruling them well, and mediating between the clans there would've been total chaos.

We just need a strong just gov't like the khaleejis have and many qabil problems will be solved. Because of the collapse of the gov't, qabiil became our gov't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts