How come I see the same 15-20 people comment, yet there are up to 400-500 unique visitors of one thr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
ead? You can see a thread with 20 comments but with like 144 views or more. Why don't those lurkers just post too and join the community? I know that some aren't Somali like that republican white lady from America

Many lurkers are haters from our competitors websites.

They feel like they lost if they comment here because they banned or campained to ban @Duchess and I on the other site. Its humiliating for them to join in on the success which is why they delete their own threads with any mention of our website.

They send people like @Reddington and @Waranle go try and destroy us but they failed. We are growing in views by the day.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf

They feel like they lost if they comment here because they banned or campained to ban @Duchess and I on the other site. Its humiliating for them to join in on the success which is why they delete their own threads with any mention of our website.

They send people like @Reddington and @Waranle go try and destroy us but they failed. We are growing in views by the day.

I'm glad you guys made this forum. That somnet place looks like garbage. It's just ugly to look at, this place is way more modern. Why would they ban you and Duchess?

Alot of them are also envious of our features. The only feature they have is their webpage jumping like a kid with ADHD and instead of hitting submit, you end up pressing the report button.

@Khathead we were too much for them to handle. Their website is absolutely garbage. It looks like the craigslist forum. Its 2016. So behind. :deadpeter:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

Warya,I wasn't trying to destroy anyone before you fucked my notifications.I will f*ck up the forum tho.I will deter and insult and harass every new user.Just ask @Honey this ting caught a dislike with her first post :damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts