How come Austrian/German girls are cuter than English girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Despite all of them being from the same genetic stock (Anglo-Saxon/Germanic tribes).

Austria
Girls-standing-with-sign-welcoming-migrants-70132.jpg

England
acbf14cb5093161ce4ffed40ad5c6303.jpg

There is a theory that during the Norse invasions, the Vikings took all the pretty ones and the Island was let with all the eye soars kkkk

I'm confused. The first picture looks no different from British cadaan girls. You must be seeing the chavs.

FYI Cadaan are overated.

#BlackGirlsLivesMatter

There is a theory that during the Norse invasions, the Vikings took all the pretty ones and the Island was let with all the eye soars kkkk
I'm 100% sure that is true.

The second I stepped onto Norwegian (the airline) on the Gatwick tarmac, I saw the finest chicks I'd seen during my whole stay in London. And they were Norwegians :manny:

^ @McLovin Abhorrent suugo science.

Don't listen to him folks.

The reason why the Brits colonized the world was because the genetic diversity in their country was deteriorating. Their closest neighbors were the French whom they notoriously oppose. They failed in their objective, ultimately fucking up the world and igniting unnecessary conflicts hindering the natural order with their retarded borders.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
I'm confused. The first picture looks no different from British cadaan girls. You must be seeing the chavs.

FYI Cadaan are overated.

#BlackGirlsLivesMatter

The Chavs bred too much you know. They make up the majority of white English nowadays in many areas. Irish and Welsh girls are
better looking though.

I'm not one to judge but this baffles me as well.

The Angles, Saxons, Jutes, and Frisians came from what is now Germany/Denmark yet their decendants look like doofaar.

Even the Vikings (of beautiful Scandinavian stock:icon lol:) ran a train through the British isles yet it didn't seem to help in the looks department (although it is now believed that their input is negligible at best).

I'm not one to judge but this baffles me as well.

The Angles, Saxons, Jutes, and Friesians came from what is now Germany/Denmark yet their decendants look like doofaar.

Even the Vikings (of beautiful Scandinavian stock:icon lol:) ran a train through the British isles yet it didn't seem to help in the looks department (although it is now believed that their input is negligible at best).

:what1: Have you guys actually been to the UK?

I can't tell the difference between English, German, Welsh, Swedish etc.

The only different ones are the Dutch and that's because they're as tall as horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending