How can a man in this time settle down with woman? its virtually impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you can find new young horny honeys looking for the thing?

Its real hard for a man to commit when he can enjoy his life without 1 woman on his case 24/7

That is why I don't plan on getting married until im over 33

Its fairly understdantable to come to such conculution, that it would be hard to settle down now, wether its for financial reason or other is beside the point. But how come you know what others want. How come you decide whats best for others.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
As a cheap man let me tell you marriage is expensive. If I ever get married it will be with a cheap boring women.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
If you don't wna get married you're not from the ummah of the prophet (PBUH)

.... but also get married when you are financially capable. Don't expect no xaliimo to give you a discount on the mehr or settle for a small wedding.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
im sick of homosexuals and s making what unnatural the natural who talks like a "how can man settle with woman today", u tell her no haram wedding, meher and food for the men, no more than 10 people, marriage at 33 when you are old, where is your manhood, my cousin he is 16 is married with 1 kids he beat me two years and I am very shame n u saying 33

im sick of homosexuals and s making what unnatural the natural who talks like a "how can man settle with woman today", u tell her no haram wedding, meher and food for the men, no more than 10 people, marriage at 33 when you are old, where is your manhood, my cousin he is 16 is married with 1 kids he beat me two years and I am very shame n u saying 33
33 is far from old come on son

in jannah we will be 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending