How bad is the victim mentality among somali kids

i am doing a survey

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a scale of 1-10 how bad is it?

I know some kids i have tutored in highschool think and act like madows but ever since i came from kenya somali kids here in minnesota are turning into overly entitled pussies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nah most Somalis I've grown up with were normal and had a strong sense of pride. Never met a Somali guy who felt like a victim. I can't answer for Xalimos though. Never hanged out with a lot.

Nah most Somalis I've grown up with were normal and had a strong sense of pride. Never met a Somali guy who felt like a victim. I can't answer for Xalimos though. Never hanged out with a lot.

YBM

I've met a lot of unemployed late teens and early 20's Somali blokes who didn't finish Uni, don't want to learn trade skills and when you ask them, did you find a job? The answer is always, bro, I've applied many jobs and you know, these employers, they don't like us, it's racism and Islamphobia, that is the worst kind of "victim mentality". It is infecting the children.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
YBM

I've met a lot of unemployed late teens and early 20's Somali blokes who didn't finish Uni, don't want to learn trade skills and when you ask them, did you find a job? The answer is always, bro, I've applied many jobs and you know, these employers, they don't like us, it's racism and Islamphobia, that is the worst kind of "victim mentality". It is infecting the children.
Sucks to be them :siilaanyolaugh:

YBM

late teens is when you finish high school

I am the only sane Somali in my circle of friends. They all have this victim mentality and are BLM supporting SJW. That disease even exists within my family, my sisters specifically. You can't even have a proper discussion with these people and all their hypocrisy.

The worst part, They are not even proud Somalis and are not proud of their history (not that they know it).

Victim mentality is shtrong with xaliimos in the sjw aspect. With Faaraxs there's a victim mentality when it comes to "racial profiling" when they do everything to fit the description of a criminal negra:susp:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Am gonna be honest I have never faced rascim or been racially profiled.
And am sure a lot of Somalis have not its only the somalis that act jarrer with Thier sjw black mentality provoking themselves to be victimised

Status
Not open for further replies.