How are you going to prepare for when the greatest financial crisis unravels?

How will you prepare?

• Hide under a rock

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Read the Quran, dua and salatul layl

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Invest in precious metals

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Invest in crypto currency

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means it’s going to happen.

Dept/gdp lvls accross the world is increasing.

The Eurozone might face a new dept and fiscal crisis.

The US government might default on its dept.

Lots of things to trigger.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

A horrible financial crisis within the next years is pretty much inevitable
The best thing you could at the moment is to invest in gold, because when the crisis hits, its price is going to skyrocket.
And Its the most basic form of currency used for since the beginning, and due to its tangibility it is going to be a safe haven for you when the crisis hits, since it cant be destroyed as easily as paper.

The next financial crisis will be the most devastating of all. I'm suprised the US economy hasn't crashed yet. 22 trillion in debt and their still printing money backed by thin air. The USA/west will fall soon, and when it does, boy its going to make the soviet union collapse look minuscule in comparison

A recession will happen most likely in 2020 and a crisis following soon after.
The crisis of 2008 brought the advent of bitcoin, the next to follow will bring cryptocurrency into mass adoption. It's entire marketcap could swell to the trillions.
Gold and crypto should both help in this case. When the housing crisis hits, I'll invest in land and houses at a discount inshallah.

Only a fool would believe that the U.S can "default" on its debt. Nobody will ever recall that debt. The U.S is the world's biggest economy and holds the world's reserve currency. Also, all the financial elites in the world cooperate to limit the impact of financial crises. 2008 was minor compared to previous crises. Capitalism has stabilized, get used to it.

The risk is running a deficit when a crisis hits because no one is going to finance more spending and tax cuts. That’s when the tax increases and cuts in spending takes place.

I literally wrote an essay about it! Like it happens in 2007 and how there are already signs it’s going to happen again. I swear to

Status
Not open for further replies.