How are you all doing?

I have been feeling zero energy these days. I almost want to just lay in my bed all day. Apart from helping around the house and going to the store sometimes, there is nothing else to do. School has been slow too and macaalin's are rarely updating us. This pandemic is tiring. Not to mention I've been going on random phone calls lately in hopes to make new friends or a significant other, but I never hear from people again. It's a lose-lose situation. How have you all been doing out here?
giphy.gif

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Winter blues? Iron deficiency?

Get a blood test from your doctor asap and start supplementing with vitamin D if you're in a place with little sun.

Also make sure you go for walks. A bit of fresh air and exercise goes a long way in these trying times.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
So much stress lately. My pipes burst and my house flooded and I had to evacuate during all of the winter storms last week. Money stress. School stress. Work stress. Family stress. Marriage/engagement stress. I'm really on edge and people are annoying me. I'm trying to take a breather. But I'm so tense and angry.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I have been feeling zero energy these days. I almost want to just lay in my bed all day. Apart from helping around the house and going to the store sometimes, there is nothing else to do. School has been slow too and macaalin's are rarely updating us. This pandemic is tiring. Not to mention I've been going on random phone calls lately in hopes to make new friends or a significant other, but I never hear from people again. It's a lose-lose situation. How have you all been doing out here?
giphy.gif

its normal to feel like that time to time. Just make sure you don’t get into a mental rut. Like OP said - get some walks/exercise in and pray. May Allah make it easy for you.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
You need to take your vitamins.

Vitamin D: at least 10,000 IUs(I'm currently taking twice as much as this) + Vitamin K2 100mcg and magnesium.

Trending

Latest posts