How and why did you learn english?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't all be from the commonwealth. Where did you learn your engrish? I was thrown in a private British academy at a young age so I didnt really have a choice :eminemdamn::kendrickcry:

I also used to watch a lot of 90's american sitcoms. I think thats where I got the majority of it from

Kuwait English School Salwa in Kuwait. You're from Dubai good to see a fellow Somali in gulf region.
Hala wallah! :denzelnigga:
j77xqp.gif

Thats cool man. Ive heard of somalis living in SA but i never met one. Did you pick up any of their bantu languages tho?
^^What is wrong with this crazy Arabs?
:chrisfreshhah::hemad: Thats a clip from a popular arab sitcom called "Taash Mataash". I think he plays a crazy person on it

It came so natural to me that it may as well have been my mother tongue. Apparently not because my similes aint makin sense

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Thats cool man. Ive heard of somalis living in SA but i never met one. Did you pick up any of their bantu languages tho?

:chrisfreshhah::hemad: Thats a clip from a popular arab sitcom called "Taash Mataash". I think he plays a crazy person on it
I don't speak the bantu language most, but I can hear Xhosa tho.

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
Basically from the Internet. Never went to High school. Never taken ESL classes either. One day I just applied for college and I was asked to take an accuplacer test. I aced it obviouslyobamadatazz....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts