How am I supposed to tell my parents I am in need of a TRT/testosterone replacement therapy?

Short story: my levels are horrible. Should I be one TRT? Docs telling me I should wait, since I am 24. But I am suffering Mentally.

Long Story and explanation:

ASC brothers.

I have read through a few topics and everything and had more and more understanding.
At the beginning of December, I went to my family doctor and asked him to take some blood.
I explained my problems and why I suspected it Low T. He agreed with my symptoms. The suspicion was first because of my Corona infection, keyword: Long Covid.
He then told me to check my total testosterone and prolactin levels.
After two days I got the call that I should go to the urologist/endocrinologist. In his opinion, my values were not right for my age.
Then I went to the urologist/endocrinologist in mid-December. (He is an old fellow student from my Father and we are still in contact with him).
He looked at my testicles and felt them. His reaction: "They are a bit small. But no problem, as long as your penis works."
I then told him I hardly get a hard and in the morning.
He said "well thats was a problem, but we'll solve it."
Then we took some blood at 7 o'clock. I was on a 6 day abstinence because I read that you reach a peak value on the 7th day.
Two days later I got another call.
My total testosterone level was 2.4ng/ml and my prolactin level was 18.8ng/ml.
Both levels are not optimal.
He said it's really awful for this age.
No sex life, signs of depression and bad levels.
He knows my father and said "I won't let you go out here with TRT now."
"I know your father and I know he wants you to have children one day."

I have now googled a lot, read and read helpful answers on reddit. Somewhere I see this as a solution.
I am currently suffering from anxiety attacks and in the last few weeks again from extreme sleep disturbances/insomnia
I personally don't plan to do this now, but mentally I think it would do me a lot of good. I don't have much motivation or desire to do anything. I don't even feel like going out with friends anymore.
I'm not well at the moment anyway, mentally but also physically.
I really need some Advice, from my Somali brothers

I made this throwaway bc someone I know is browsing on here.

Trending

Latest posts