How accurate are bmi’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
So according to this website that calculates your bmi, I am underweight. :confused:

I personally don’t think I am as unhealthy as this bmi calculator is suggesting. Like I don’t even look that skinny, wtf.
:ayaanswag:

I want to know, how accurate are these bmi calculators? Anyone who knows about this.?

Lol I don’t know a thing about this abaayo. But I know that bmi is unreliable. Do you eat well? :cosbyhmm:
As long as your finishing your platter of cambuulo you’re fine :trumpsmirk:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A friend of mine just joined the coast guard .He is a body builder. BMI wise he is considered over weight. He bragged for a week because he was over weight in a healthy way.

f*ck what the bmi says focus on your body fat percentage

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
So according to this website that calculates your bmi, I am underweight. :confused:

I personally don’t think I am as unhealthy as this bmi calculator is suggesting. Like I don’t even look that skinny, wtf.
:ayaanswag:

I want to know, how accurate are these bmi calculators? Anyone who knows about this.?
Have you check your fat percentage? Normal range is 21-33% for a female.
I rely on fat percentage than BMI because bodybuilding folks are overweight according to bmi. That's bogus because they have more muscle mass and less fat percentage.

wars

Inhermouth
If you have a big booty and a skinny waistline it’s accurate, if not then it isn’t.

Btw do you possess those attributes?

Very inaccurate as it doesn't account for bone mass, muscle, and genetic differences. Certain races are more prone to hold onto body fat while aren't, mainly due to temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.