How’s your relationship with the Quran currently?

This is a judgement-free post.

How often do you recite, listen or ponder upon the Quran?

I’ll start. Worldly ambitions sort of distracted me and made me procrastinate my recitations. I thought I was doing good listening to it in the car but I realized now I have to start doing better. I want to make a daily habit of it and get back in touch with my teachers in shaa Allah. If I can make time for SS, surely I can make time for Quran.

Sadly I rarely read it, however, I do listen to it on Spotify quite often...but it doesn't have the same benefits as reading it straight from Quran.

This is a judgement-free post.

How often do you recite, listen or ponder upon the Quran?

I’ll start. Worldly ambitions sort of distracted me and made me procrastinate my recitations. I thought I was doing good listening to it in the car but I realized now I have to start doing better. I want to make a daily habit of it and get back in touch with my teachers in shaa Allah. If I can make time for SS, surely I can make time for Quran.
I recite everyday but not enough I need to start doing hifz again cos I stopped a couple months back cos I didn't have time.
My plan is to basically to recite atleast 3 juz everyday atleast and ponder on it and all of that I need to get back on my grind but obviously when u have alot of stuff going on at once u get too tired

I recite everyday but not enough I need to start doing hifz again cos I stopped a couple months back cos I didn't have time.
My plan is to basically to recite atleast 3 juz everyday atleast and ponder on it and all of that I need to get back on my grind but obviously when u have alot of stuff going on at once u get too tired
Me too. I try to recite when I'm listening in the car but my hifdh is not what it used to be. I am losing what I had memorized.

Sadly I rarely read it, however, I do listen to it on Spotify quite often...but it doesn't have the same benefits as reading it straight from Quran.
It's better than not listening to it at all. May Allah make it easy for you.

i almost memorised a juz of baqarah b4 I stopped now my memorisation of it is shakey
I understand completely. I had Surahtul Baqarah memorized from childhood but noticed my hifdh of it isn't as strong as it once was. That's why I am gonna try to make an effort to recite and memorize at least once a day in shaa Allah.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Me too. I try to recite when I'm listening in the car but my hifdh is not what it used to be. I am losing what I had memorized.
How much have you memorized? Wallahi it's embarrassing to say I only memorized three juz max in my life

OffTheDome

Proud American
I try reading every Fajr at least a Juz because the Quran of Fajr is ever witnessed. Also between Maghrib and Isha when I go to the Masjid. I want the Quran to intercede for me on the Day of Judgement.
:rejoice:

How much have you memorized? Wallahi it's embarrassing to say I only memorized three juz max in my life
I had the whole Qur'an memorized at one point in my childhood. But, without continuous review and attention, I forgot it. Then, I noticed lately I had the first four suwar, Kahf and some of the lower ajzaa completely memorized. But even that is waning.

Don't be embarrassed about that, walaal. That's a great achievement. Any Quran memorized is better than none. You still got time now. Have you thought about finding a teacher?

I try reading every Fajr at least a Juz because the Quran of Fajr is ever witnessed. Also between Maghrib and Isha when I go to the Masjid. I want the Quran to intercede for me on the Day of Judgement.
:rejoice:
That's inspiring maa shaa Allah. May Allah increase you in goodness!

Everyone that calls themselves muslim should recite the quran daily even if it's a very small chapter in our prayers that would be sufficient. If you recite 10 verses you will be recorded as the one that does not neglect. Alhamdulilah my connection with the Quran has been extremely well not only do I recite by using the stop signs and reciting it with care but also making sure my mind don't wander when i recite and afterwards read the meaning, by doing this you are perfectly using the Quran as it should be used.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I haven’t read in a while. I was unfortunately pre occupied with my math but I’m now freed up should start again. I have definitely sadly forgot most of my hifz

Everyone that calls themselves muslim should recite the quran daily even if it's a very small chapter in our prayers that would be sufficient. If you recite 10 verses you will be recorded as the one that does not neglect. Alhamdulilah my connection with the Quran has been extremely well not only do I recite by using the stop signs and reciting it with care but also making sure my mind don't wander when i recite and afterwards read the meaning, by doing this you are perfectly using the Quran as it should be used.
Maa shaa Allah may Allah bless you

Trending