House of Dragons

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All Hail the Black Queen Queen of the Andilles First of Her Name. shes gonna go mod on the usurping High Towers.
Targaraeyean style after loss of Luceyrs

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
rhaenyra was the chosen heir so she should be queen.
She is supose to be queen by her father's decree. However the realm wants a male heir. She doesn't have a actual male heir either.

Either way house targeryan will continue to rule them all.

Plus they are siblings 😂

alien

📍outer space
VIP
She is supose to be queen by her father's decree. However the realm wants a male heir. She doesn't have a actual male heir either.

Either way house targeryan will continue to rule them all.

Plus they are siblings 😂
the king chose rhaenyra, not aegon so why shouldnt she be queen. id be pretty pissed if i was chosen heir but my little brother decided he wanted it cause hes a dude. i also think she would be a better ruler. look at what aegons been doing this season. rping women and getting his children to fight each other for entertainment. he isnt fit to be king is probably is what viserys thought

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
the king chose rhaenyra, not aegon so why shouldnt she be queen. id be pretty pissed if i was chosen heir but my little brother decided he wanted it cause hes a dude. i also think she would be a better ruler. look at what aegons been doing this season. rping women and getting his children to fight each other for entertainment. he isnt fit to be king is probably is what viserys thought
Aegon the usurper reminds me of King Geoffry dumb and stupid

I watched all 10 episodes in 2 weeks.

I mostly enjoyed it. Laakin, I'm a little traumatised by all the birth scenes. No more, please!

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
FB_IMG_1668630324569.jpg

Trending

Latest posts