Hottest Black Guy Ever

Is he hot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
p04hbnyz.jpg
He is cute, but I have a feeling you don't like Tyson because he's darkskinned lol.

So, you gon marry a Tesfaye?!.

From Tyrone to Tesfaye. :russ:
My goal in life is to get myself a Habesha king. I need one who'll serenade me like the Weeknd. We'll go to Addis Ababa together and raise our little Habesha-Somali children. I'll forbid them from eating raw meat though.

:faysalwtf:Now I see why you think he is the hottest black guy ever.
It’s tragic right? Don’t get me wrong, I see a few fine ones here and there, but the vast majority of them look like this. That’s why I’m always so surprised to see some girls thirsting over them like they’re the best looking men out there.
:cosbyhmm:
Tbh they always appear broke, ashy, and look like bums most of the time. Plus they’re hella aggressive. I go out of my way to avoid them honestly.
:idontlike:

It’s tragic right? Don’t get me wrong, I see a few fine ones here and there, but the vast majority of them look like this. That’s why I’m always so surprised to see some girls thirsting over them like they’re the best looking men out there.
:cosbyhmm:
Tbh they always appear broke, ashy, and look like bums most of the time. Plus they’re hella aggressive. I go out of my way to avoid them honestly.
:idontlike:

Although I can see why some girls are thirsting over them I am not into them. I don't like how they flirt with anyone with a wig on and they treat women like shit.

Although I can see why some girls are thirsting over them I am not into them. I don't like how they flirt with anyone with a wig on and they treat women like shit.
They are the thirstiest men ever. They’re also most likely to catcall women. I avoid eye contact whenever this shit happens to me and most of the time it’s some broke madow nigga with nothing better to do.

loool basically unless he looks coolie/indian-ish/habesha
Girl you’re so right. Mixed black men are the best. I know this one fine Blasian guy at my college. He is such a fuckboy though, so I keep my distance.
:whew:
Mixed/Horn African men >>> Full black men
:yousmart:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Girl you’re so right. Mixed black men are the best. I know this one fine Blasian guy at my college. He is such a fuckboy though, so I keep my distance.
:whew:
Mixed/Horn African men >>> Full black men
:yousmart:

im not even being rude but there is nothing about them that sexually appeals to me. Team lightskin/horner 4 lyfe. But unfortunatley most of them as you said are fuckboys kibir

im not even being rude but there is nothing about them that sexually appeals to me. Team lightskin/horner 4 lyfe. But unfortunatley most of them as you said are fuckboys kibir
Biracial black guys know they’re fine. I made sure not to interpret this guy’s warm hugs and little nicknames as anything but the typical fuckboy antics. They are the biggest players wallahi.
:wow1:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He is very handsome and never ages

His father

tyson-and-dad.jpg

His mother

image4710733x.jpg

How is he even half Chinese :umwhat:

He might have Chinese ancestors somewhere down the line but doesn’t even count...his ass is just black man with small eyes :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending