Horta are Madow Africans fulays (cowards beyond capacity). How do they let this continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This country is called the Kuwait of Africa when it comes to its oil riches ....

It has the most corrupt ruler the world has ever came across... His son was just convicted in absentia in France for stealing his country's assets.. He has a Instagram account where he shows his lavish lifestyle while his people live in slums..

The dictator there has ruled the country for the past 40 years .... How can no one in that country of 400k people rise and install a just ruler of their choice...

There is something deeply wrong with Africans and Arabs. I believe the hot weather has fried their brains

mrlog

VIP
There is something deeply wrong with Africans and Arabs. I believe the hot weather has fried their brains
Nayaahe listen don't be naive.
It's the Gaalo who pull the strings from da back and get 90% of the wealth.
African badow leaders and Arab naago leaders are simply puppets.
If they refuse they will meet their fate like Gaddafi, Saddam and Mobutu.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Walahi ninyahoow I am also bewildered about this, I mean what is life worth if you are living a shitty life while knowing, clearly, that one family and their dictator father are eating lavishly. This soul would depart one day but dont let it depart in agony (from lack of health system and hardship from trying to make a living in such a situation). You gotta rise like the French did, the Americans and the British. I actually admire the French revolution, how they beheaded the King and Queen. Queen Antoinette said that famous sentence "let them eat cake". Thats what set off the french revolution.

Actually I am more pissed at the African than the Arab, the arabs have giving a comfortable living to their citizens but the African ruler is an axmaq, merciless, frugile, xaajo, greedy and pathetic that he would not spare a penny to go towards the citizen.

Absolutely disgusting....and one of the reasons why its laughable when africans come for blacks in the west talking sh*t about achievement. I don't know if to feel sorry for the natives of this country or if to be angry at how passive they are.

The rulers are just despicable.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Absolutely disgusting....and one of the reasons why its laughable when africans come for blacks in the west talking sh*t about achievement. I don't know if to feel sorry for the natives of this country or if to be angry at how passive they are.

The rulers are just despicable.

The African is naturally hard working decent people but because of lack of education few bastard dictators have been imposed on them through neo-colonial schemes by the former colonizer.

Meanwhile the cursed Madoow in America is afforded the greatest education one can receive. The only thing in the way of him receiving that education is his appetite for sex like animals thus becoming a father or mother at 12 which leads to a life or dysfunctionality for generations of them

The African is naturally hard working decent people but because of lack of education few bastard dictators have been imposed on them through neo-colonial schemes by the former colonizer.

Meanwhile the cursed Madoow in America is afforded the greatest education one can receive. The only thing in the way of him receiving that education is his appetite for sex like animals thus becoming a father or mother at 12 which leads to a life or dysfunctionality for generations of them

Again you can spin it how you wish (you started your thread by calling africans cowards) but the average african's condition cannot be compared to the average AAs condition and its a damn shame because the continent is so phucking naturally rich. That wealth is being enjoyed by a tiny sliver of native so-called leaders who allow their people to live in poverty whilst foreigners prosper from the richness of the land.

And did you just blame sex and kids for whatever ills exist in the black underclass?

There's no surprise all ex-french colonies have a corrupt dictator. A policy France made called franceafrique is part of the neocolonialism of France to continue their hold on their former colonies.
I'd never invest in a former french/belgian colony, they're very corrupt and unstable with the exception of Rwanda. Kagame made a smart move by cutting off those french parasites that had a role in the rwandan genocide and switching the country to English.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
The only prominent black people who fought against the French were the Haitians and the Somalis :salute: , hopefully the rest of the Francophone African states rise up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending