HORRIFIC: HEBESHI guy in MN films as Police tell him that his wife got court ordered expulsion

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

@CaliTedesse you gotta help out your uncle. Dude couldn’t believe that his wife, children and house have been looted by the court thanks to his wife. Dude couldn’t comprehend it that he asked for an interpreter :drakelaugh:
:chrisfreshhah::damn::dead::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadpeter::deadmanny:

This is something @Gibiin-Udug wouldve done to me :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Manne walahi thus country is run by judicial system that’s stacked against the sanctity of the traditional family. The whole system is run by feminist bastards.

How fair is this? Poor man probably doesn’t know about the American court system. He probably got outsmarted by qumayo wife.

It’s basically me, a peasant, getting smarted by @VixR , a well educated and sophisticated woman. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

@CaliTedesse you gotta help out your uncle. Dude couldn’t believe that his wife, children and house have been looted by the court thanks to his wife. Dude couldn’t comprehend it that he asked for an interpreter :drakelaugh:
:chrisfreshhah::damn::dead::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadpeter::deadmanny:

This is something @Gibiin-Udug wouldve done to me :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Manne walahi thus country is run by judicial system that’s stacked against the sanctity of the traditional family. The whole system is run by feminist bastards.

How fair is this? Poor man probably doesn’t know about the American court system. He probably got outsmarted by qumayo wife.

It’s basically me, a peasant, getting smarted by @VixR , a well educated and sophisticated woman. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:
Western men are cucked. I laugh at them every time i walk past the family courts. Imagine i can have 4 obedient wives and these suckers get married by the law and get fucked over, when their wives have enough of using them.

At least in non western countries, the man has to go out and provide so the wife can't kick him out the house. I could never imagine being a cucked western man and living in a house where my wife can kick me out for an argument.

8a3wfdk5gnj11.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If he was abusing her, she has every right to tell him to f*ck off.
This.
If he abused her idk why he’s shocked Waaba neef daaqaya. Ka yaac kuriga :camby: You brought this upon yourself. Facebook live ka bari meel aad sexatid.

VixR

Veritas
Typically, by the time a woman gets an order for protection, it’s far from the first incident, and she fears for her life. Sad.

He’s so suprised she stood up to him.

You can even tell from the mannerisms in this short clip, that he’s not...“innocent”..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Poor man, he thinks he is in Ethiopia. In the West, an individual right is very important. u cant take people for granted.

Probably got cucked by a white Chad.

I bet Brad will be rearranging the furniture to a more western style as soon as the Habashi dude is out the picture. First things first, get rid of that hideous fadhi carbeed, and crappy Ethio incel decoration.

500px-Chadstride.png

Trending