Just watched late true Somali leader Siad Barre speaking English. Dude spoke better than FARMAAJO

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The man spoke English better than all the idiots that lay claim to Somali leadership today

Impressive

The man had the characteristics of Godfather

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The man spoke English better than all the idiots that lay claim to Somali leadership today

Impressive

The man had the characteristics of Godfather

Wow, Rkelly. This is a gem. I kid u not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time I am hearing him speak. Impressive indeed. There is so many things to unpack. My analysis is, his English is great compared to African leaders at his time. (and unfortunately this time too)

There is an eroding of his pronunciation with Italian dialect. He sounded like an old style Italian speaking English! I bet you 100% he spoke fluent Italian more than he did English. Otherwise his English would have been perfection. Now being a linguistic at his caliber is impressive. (not uncommon for Somalis his era & our era fortunately. As Somalis we are gifted with Linguistic skills) Not only that. His rationale is amazing. This is a man who was thinking of history legacy. His legacy for example, which is ironic or baffling that he killed so many people, knowing history will judge him. I guess the intoxication of power is great, & can make one blind on the sides. His posture is intelligent, his wrist boss watch very telling, his relaxed, luxurious sitting posture bemoans mama's boy as I always predicted, but ALL exude confident intelligence of a nerd. Too bad he didn't work on his natural shyness. (he chained smoked to combat his shyness) In this video he seems to be in fear of the western coming to Aide Ethiopia & putting his nation in danger with sophisticated weapons. I like the down low shade he threw, to the west & Africans, that these weapons are far too sophisticated than Africans! lol Again, very forth sight intelligent. Not to mention his hate for Ethiopians is palpable here & great too. No Wonder Rkelly you hate Ethiopians yourself too. It is a classic Marehaan signature! You learnt it from your inaa adherer Aabo Marehan. Very interesting indeed.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wow, Rkelly. This is a gem. I kid u not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time I am hearing him speak. Impressive indeed. There is so many things to unpack. My analysis is, his English is great compared to African leaders at his time. (and unfortunately this time too)

There is an eroding of his pronunciation with Italian dialect. He sounded like an old style Italian speaking English! I bet you 100% he spoke fluent Italian more than he did English. Otherwise his English would have been perfection. Now being a linguistic at his caliber is impressive. (not uncommon for Somalis his era & our era fortunately. As Somalis we are gifted with Linguistic skills) Not only that. His rationale is amazing. This is a man who was thinking of history legacy. His legacy for example, which is ironic or baffling that he killed so many people, knowing history will judge him. I guess the intoxication of power is great, & can make one blind on the sides. His posture is intelligent, his wrist boss watch very telling, his relaxed, luxurious sitting posture bemoans mama's boy as I always predicted, but ALL exude confident intelligence of a nerd. Too bad he didn't work on his natural shyness. (he chained smoked to combat his shyness) In this video he seems to be in fear of the western coming to Aide Ethiopia & putting his nation in danger with sophisticated weapons. I like the down low shade he threw, to the west & Africans, that these weapons are far too sophisticated than Africans! lol Again, very forth sight intelligent. Not to mention his hate for Ethiopians is palpable here & great too. No Wonder Rkelly you hate Ethiopians yourself too. It is a classic Marehaan signature! You learnt it from your inaa adherer Aabo Marehan. Very interesting indeed.

I’m thoroughly impressed and I’m glad you picked up on the Italian influenced accent of the English language.

Keep in mind that he served in the Italian colonial army. This man reached Addis Ababa in ww2 under the command of an Italian (yes! Somalis got used to invade Ethiopia).

He was multilingual and he spoke Italian like his second mother tongue as well as Arabic.

Today we have an autistic sufferer at the helm at Villa Somalia. Farmaajo struggles with the Somali language and is horrible at English although he spend 3 years in America

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m thoroughly impressed and I’m glad you picked up on the Italian influenced accent of the English language.

Keep in mind that he served in the Italian colonial army. This man reached Addis Ababa in ww2 under the command of an Italian (yes! Somalis got used to invade Ethiopia).

He was multilingual and he spoke Italian like his second mother tongue as well as Arabic.

Today we have an autistic sufferer at the helm at Villa Somalia. Farmaajo struggles with the Somali language and is horrible at English although he spend 3 years in America

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
Farmaajo is a mess. But we have to console ourselves. At least Faarmajo is a better human being than the late Baare. Maybe the lack of real power, fake it till u make it laisse fair attitude kinda is Farmaajo's saving grace. But what a degrading of presidential quality to be sure.

It’s sad because of his actions being Somali is now considered worse than an insult

That's not true Major General Barre allowed for Somalia to be among the strongest countries in Africa and a power that pushed for many African countries to seek their freedom from the yokes of colonialism as well as providing mediation when various African countries nearly went to war.

The shortsighted rebels that tried to overthrow him on the orders of Mengistu sent the country into disarray and had no alternatives to his government. A similar situation played out in Libya to a lesser degree when they overthrew Ghaddafi and allowed for destabilization to become commonplace and barbaric practices such as destruction of institutions, slavery, etc became the norm.

Muji

VIP
That's not true Major General Barre allowed for Somalia to be among the strongest countries in Africa and a power that pushed for many African countries to seek their freedom from the yokes of colonialism as well as providing mediation when various African countries nearly went to war.

The shortsighted rebels that tried to overthrow him on the orders of Mengistu sent the country into disarray and had no alternatives to his government. A similar situation played out in Libya to a lesser degree when they overthrew Ghaddafi and allowed for destabilization to become commonplace and barbaric practices such as destruction of institutions, slavery, etc became the norm.

Whatever he took the seat when somalia had a democracy and peace. He refused to leave until Somalia turned into hell for everyone living there and drove Somalia’s economy to the ground with a needless war. You must be mareexan or one of his Bantu foot soldiers. The big difference between Gadaffi and him was that Gadaffi actually stayed in his country and died in the mess he created. Siyad on the other hand scurried away like the cowardly rat he was. Odd hero to have. I long to visit his grave in Nigeria to take a big dump.

Whatever he took the seat when somalia had a democracy and peace. He refused to leave until Somalia turned into hell for everyone living there and drove Somalia’s economy to the ground with a needless war. You must be mareexan or one of his Bantu foot soldiers. The big difference between Gadaffi and him was that Gadaffi actually stayed in his country and died in the mess he created. Siyad on the other hand scurried away like the cowardly rat he was. Odd hero to have. I long to visit his grave in Nigeria to take a big dump.

Somalia had 21 long years of peace and progress under the late Major General and for that he will always have our gratitude and respect.

Alhamdullilah Jaale Siyaad would never be caught by the lowlife thugs aka rebels that drove their country to become a mess unlike Ghaddafi who was caught and shamed by the masses as the world watched. Jaale Siyaad is buried in his hometown of Garbaharay, Somalia and when someone becomes president visiting his grave and making Dua is mandatory like former president Hassan Shiekh Mohamud has done.

Muji

VIP
Somalia had 21 long years of peace and progress under the late Major General and for that he will always have our gratitude and respect.

Alhamdullilah Jaale Siyaad would never be caught by the lowlife hooligans aka rebels that drove their country to become a mess unlike Ghaddafi who was caught and shamed by the masses as the world watched. Jaale Siyaad is buried in his hometown of Garbaharay, Somalia and when someone becomes president visiting his grave and making Dua is mandatory like former president Hassan Shiekh Mohamud has done.

Looool he came to power during peace and progress and left when he turned it into Armageddon. The fact that he was recently outed for praising Jesus and Christianity hasn’t put you off him, or the killing of sheikhs, or bankrupting the whole of Somalia, or burning any real form of democracy. Because you were brainwashed by your parents. While people like you exist- Somalia will never peace. Like I said I will enjoy taking a large dump wherever he is, whether it’s in hell or his grave.

Looool he came to power during peace and progress and left when he turned it into Armageddon. The fact that he was recently outed for praising Jesus and Christianity hasn’t put you off him, or the killing of sheikhs, or bankrupting the whole of Somalia, or burning any real form of democracy. Because you were brainwashed by your parents. While people like you exist- Somalia will never peace. Like I said I will enjoy taking a large dump wherever he is, whether it’s in hell or his grave.

President Barre was the best leader in Somalia's history. I'm sure the tribal biases your parents indoctrinated onto you have clouded your view of his legacy which is unfortunate to say the least.

Anyways it precisely because of men like me that Somalia has become more peaceful and will continue in that trajectory. God willing.

He may have been well spoken, but majorly lacked intellect

His is a legacy of lot military and diplomatic wars abroad... and destruction, genocide and chaos at home

One of the worst leaders in the history of the world

Yes, he spoke Italian better than English. I heard clips of him speaking Italian and he was near perfect.

Muji

VIP
President Barre was the best leader in Somalia's history. I'm sure the tribal biases your parents indoctrinated onto you have clouded your view of his legacy which is unfortunate to say the least.

Anyways it precisely because of men like me that Somalia has become more peaceful and will continue in that trajectory. God willing.

You need your head examined he was a commie closet atheist who drank behind closed doors and worshipped qabil. Surely not the last of his kind. I’m sure you’re also a big supporter of Assad, Ghadaffi and every other despot criminal leader out there.

You need your head examined he was a commie closet atheist who drank behind closed doors and worshipped qabil. Surely not the last of his kind. I’m sure you’re also a big supporter of Assad, Ghadaffi and every other despot criminal leader out there.

You seem to be quite biased in your wholly inaccurate and hateful remarks, do you happen to hail from the isaaq tribe?

Trending