HornerUnionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
@HornerUnionist

Ethiopians and Somalis are not the same race, look how this one Amhara/Oromo mixed outlier sticks out while all the other Somalis are solidly Somali:

9cG5wup.png

/SuugoScience

Source: http://science.sciencemag.org/content/358/6363/652.full

:tacky:

Yes I am, you anti-habesha racist and wannabe white supremacist. Half my family is Somali, and I was raised Somali. What makes you think you have the right to decide who is Somali and who is not??

I want Somalia to be an ethnostate like Japan, look at their homogeneity. Screw Ethiopians.

An ethnostate in a globalized world? Keep on dreaming, Somalia will never be an ethnostate nor will Japan be one for long. One way or another, Japan will be forced to open their borders.

And weren't you the one talking about the need for the Horn to unite? What am I, if not an example of that unity?

Apollo

VIP
An ethnostate in a globalized world? Keep on dreaming, Somalia will never be an ethnostate nor will Japan be one for long. One way or another, Japan will be forced to open their borders.

And weren't you the one talking about the need for the Horn to unite? What am I, if not an example of that unity?

There will always be ethnic tensions between Ethiopian highlanders and ethnic Somalis as they are separate races. A union with them will always end up in Yugoslavia.

There will always be ethnic tensions between Ethiopian highlanders and ethnic Somalis as they are separate races. A union with them will always end up in Yugaslavia.

The Scandinavian countries used to constantly be at war with each other, but they found a way to reconcile their differences and made their countries great. Somalis and Ethiopians can and must do that too. The only other alternative is to continue the endless cycle of conflict and war.

And anyways, the fact that there's ethnic tensions between Somalis and Ethiopians doesn't suddenly mean that I'm not Somali. I'm still 50% Somali in dhiig and 100% in dhaqan.

Apollo

VIP
The Scandinavian countries used to constantly be at war with each other, but they found a way to reconcile their differences and made their countries great. Somalis and Ethiopians can and must do that too. The only other alternative is to continue the endless cycle of conflict and war.

And anyways, that fact that there's ethnic tensions between Somalis and Ethiopians doesn't suddenly mean that I'm not Somali. I'm still 50% Somali in dhiig and 100% in dhaqan.

Ethiopia will soon have 300 million people (end of century). Y'all are a future demographic threat.

Ethiopia will soon have 300 million people (end of century). Y'all are a future demographic threat.

Get out of here with that wannabe white supremacist stupidity. Ethiopia is never going to be threat to Somalia or vice versa if they just start cooperating. To do that, both sides need to stop with the ridiculous racism and fearmongering. And calling myself Somali is in no way a threat to Somalia or other Somalis.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Meh, at least halfies from Ethiopian-Somali unions look somewhat Somali. Mix with an cadaan or bantu and that Somali phenotype is pretty much destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.