Horner league

Do you think we should make a union of horn of African countries for our own Horner peoples interests because at the moment we have been a laughing stock in the Arab league and I how don’t want talk about how west African people view us.https://youtu.be/AKrJkvS4Q2s they think we’re slavery babiesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Sounds great, but If we already have an African Union why do we need a Horner one?

Sounds great, but If we already have an African Union why do we need a Horner one?
Our best interests,and I would not leave it to people who hate our very existence,we need to stop begging it Arabs I don’t want us to become the next πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡© because mocking us is gaining traction because of our Connery ana Arab and shit and African Union country members hate us horners.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
No, we have nothing in common with other Horn Africans. And the arab world has more to offer anyways

Our best interests, and I would not leave it to people who hate our very existence, we need to stop begging it Arabs I don’t want us to become the next πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡© because mocking us is gaining traction because of our Connery ana Arab and shit and African Union country members hate us horners.

Our horner neighbours hate us too lol. We'd be allowing them to further expand by setting up this phony alliance .

No, we have nothing in common with other Horn Africans. And the arab world has more to offer anyways
1611264482244.png
ana arab soomaha

Nafiso Qalanjo

Our best interests,and I would not leave it to people who hate our very existence,we need to stop begging it Arabs I don’t want us to become the next πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡© because mocking us is gaining traction because of our Connery ana Arab and shit and African Union country members hate us horners.
Other Horner nations dont like us too. ( well maybe except Djibouti). Anyways the whole purpose of ''Union'' is for a better economical, political relationship with other country's. Not because they like or dont like you.

What do dirt poor xabeshis have to offer? Most of our trade relies on arab countries and we have stronger cultural ties with them. This is just common sense. Stop being so insecure.
watch and you understand how foolish the arabs are. While the xabashi economy is growing at 10% per year.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
watch and you understand how foolish the arabs are. While the xabashi economy is growing at 10% per year.
Whatever. I doubt Ethiopia will eclipse the saudis anytime soon. I don't know why you're so eager to join forces with our historical enemy. And face it, we're closer to arabs than other Horn Africans. You pro-Cushite niggas can hold this L

Other Horner nations dont like us too. ( well maybe except Djibouti). Anyways the whole purpose of ''Union'' is for a better economical, political relationship with other country's. Not because they like or dont like you.
but it helps if you share genetically,cultural and phenotypic factors open your eyes the average somali has nothing bonds with a fucking Tanzanian or god forbid a hairy motherfucker straight from Azerbaijan

Nafiso Qalanjo

but it helps if you share genetically,cultural and phenotypic factors open your eyes the average somali has nothing bonds with a fucking Tanzanian or god forbid a hairy motherfucker straight from Azerbaijan
If you know anything about economics/politics you would know that culture, genetics, and phenotype dont matter when it comes to economy, and politics. We dont live in a facist world. Look at Europe. They all have different different genetics, culture, and phenotype, but have the most economical, and political successful continent union in the world. Asia has their own continent union, and Asians are far more diverse than Europeans, and they are successful too. Having a union based on facisim would only criple Somalia economy severely

Last edited:
Whatever. I doubt Ethiopia will eclipse the saudis anytime soon. I don't know why you're so eager to join forces with our historical enemy. And face it, we're closer to arabs than other Horn Africans. You pro-Cushite niggas can hold this L

This is coming from the tramp that said she'd rather be Ethiopian as she wouldn't come from a failed state? Take your aids wannabe self to the ashy mountains you pathetic lameo. Enjoy your new family gatherings nayaa.

1611266433497.png

Trending

Latest posts