hoor alain are white in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's recap, a Somali futo dhuxool gaal that left his 5000year monotheistic believes of his forefathers & culture in the gutter

For barbaric Europhile believes, dogma and pseudo science theories is trying to throw europhile dirt on us ?:browtf:

Let's recap, a Somali futo dhuxool gaal that left his 5000year monotheistic believes of his forefathers & culture in the gutter

For barbaric Europhile believes, dogma and pseudo science theories is trying to throw europhile dirt on us ?:browtf:
5000 year old religion :ayaanswag:. culture and religion are 2 separate things . I have no problem worshipping waq or eebe.

europhile ? Where do you live ? You should be more grateful and use opportunity wisely millions of people willing to die to trade places with you .
You are the one with the suggo science.

I suppose if they had been tall, short people should have a problem with it. or maybe how about blue eye'd people get offended by the fact that they are describe as dark eyed :mjlol: you can't bring sjw nonsense and apply it to heaven looool

5000 year old religion :ayaanswag:. culture and religion are 2 separate things . I have no problem worshipping waq or eebe.

europhile ? Where do you live ? You should be more grateful and use opportunity wisely millions of people willing to die to trade places with you .
You are the one with the suggo science.

What a servile shameless bakhti, I do not for one minute believe the money that's in my pocket (which dwarfs your entire village) is mine at all, not a single penny belongs to me but is provided to me by the most high exalted he be.

That's the difference between us, sovereignty belongs to only him, he decides who gets and who doesn't and ultimately it's the believers that will inherit it all, you and your entire Europhile gang are nothing more then supine loose pieces on a grand chess board.

However personally you are nothing more then a pathetic panting pet dog, a weak beggar prostitute of the highest order, that offers herself to whomever puts a bid in for her, this is how pathetic servile beggar whom dishonoured himself after God honoured him is humiliated in this life.

Your comment about you not having a problem worshipping the monotheistic God Waaq/Eebow (the latter which much of the world worshipped at some point) proves how pathetic you really are, all that so called Europhile enlightenment/humanism but still a raging racist doqon embroiled in utter self-hate.

What a servile shameless bakhti, I do not for one minute believe the money that's in my pocket (which dwarfs your entire village) is mine at all, not a single penny belongs to me but is provided to me by the most high exalted he be.

That's the difference between us, sovereignty belongs to only him, he decides who gets and who doesn't and ultimately it's the believers that will inherit it all, you and your entire Europhile gang are nothing more then supine loose pieces on a grand chess board.

However personally you are nothing more then a pathetic panting pet dog, a weak beggar prostitute of the highest order, that offers herself to whomever puts a bid in for her, this is how pathetic servile beggar whom dishonoured himself after God honoured him is humiliated in this life.

Your comment about you not having a problem worshipping the monotheistic God Waaq/Eebow (the latter which much of the world worshipped at some point) proves how pathetic you really are, all that so called Europhile enlightenment/humanism but still a raging racist doqon embroiled in utter self-hate.

Who talking about money :draketf:and i don't see your god dropping you gold coins .

Inherit what ever you like . But you doesn't see why they are peacefull
ab483ea05c25782f8c8c147decab3467.jpg

And your Islamic countries are not

Does your god want you to live in misery ? claiming am racist while insulting Europeans :ayaanswag:. Anything else other then useless insults .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Atheists fail too realize this world is a temporary abode and paradise for non believers, Allah tests those whom he love with tribulations. Some Prophets were even murdered by the people they were sent too.

The hereafter and jannah is what we strive for while non believers will suffer a truly terrible fate :fittytousand::fittytousand:

Atheists fail too realize this world is a temporary abode and paradise for non believers, Allah tests those whom he love with tribulations. Some Prophets were even murdered by the people they were sent too.

The hereafter and jannah is what we strive for while non believers will suffer a truly terrible fate :fittytousand::fittytousand:
Well you strive for heaven . And i will enjoy earth and life here .

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
if u guys are guillable enough to belive that the Wahhabi r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ Shiekhs are REALLY REALLY true ulemas(علماء).
:deadrose:
no wonder why the all the Intellectual Somalis in the west are all Murtadd:denzelnigga:

Volcahoooees

المرتد(litt. trans: The one who IrtaddDeflected)
tbqh.PNG

Educate urself in ur Din, reer henny xoolos:draketf:

Volcahoooees

no

one is enough:birdman: and he will be your dunya husband too
Whatever u want rly
in jannah Allah promised(MANKIND :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: u dumbasses) anything that our heart desires:russsmug:

But then again Somali Imams are around 90% w̶a̶n̶n̶a̶b̶e̶ ̶A̶r̶a̶b̶ Salafist:idontlike:
U ppl should stop bootylickin tasty زيت-rich/knowledge-poor Arab jin countries:westbrookswag:
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
No wonder why Allah has made droughts and famine our Qadr Fate:tacky:

Well you strive for heaven . And i will enjoy earth and life here .

“…Are you pleased with the life of this world (dunya) rather than the hereafter (Aakhira)? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter” (Quran, Al-Tawbah: 38:snoop:

Volcahoooees

You mean to tell me jannah has euro centric beauty standards too??? :jcoleno: say it ain't so

No because you're a woman :heh:
Actually, Yes because Allah has promised us (the correct translation according to the Tafsīr is MANKIND u dumbass citizens of HennyLand :pacspit:)
ANYTHING THAT OUR HEART DESIRES
:birdman:
this is why i litterally constantly FITE with Somali w̶a̶n̶n̶a̶b̶e̶ ̶A̶r̶a̶b̶ Salafist Imams :snoop:
Becuz these guys constantly mis-translate Quranic verses but then when i try to correct them they say "You're an إمرأة, and I'm a r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ Shiekhs":snoop:
niggas cant even say إمرأة correctly and u trust them to TRANSLATE the قرآن for you:umwhat:

No wonder why Allah has made droughts and famines our Qadr Fate:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending