Hong Kong

Tukraq

VIP
freedom of speech is a human right, china is an unstable country due to lack of proper institutions to provide these rights for there citizens and businesses and will fall like the Soviet Union did, Hong Kong is just the beginning

Idow

The revolution shall come comrades.
freedom of speech is a human right, china is an unstable country due to lack of proper institutions to provide these rights for there citizens and businesses and will fall like the Soviet Union did, Hong Kong is just the beginning
It is not about free speech watch the Video. And the YouTuber is not a china shill.

Not really China will surpass the US that's for sure tho

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Well they have till 2047 they’re gonna end up like the Uighurs oh and Macau would be there watching like they gonna be next when 2049 happens

Idow

The revolution shall come comrades.
Just to clarify I’m not pro China and am against what they are doing to Uighurs but the Hong Kong protests are a reactionary movement.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
i know commies are gaal and anti islamic but hanging colonial flag in the goverment headqauter and defacing a national emblem seems to me the definition of coonery.
D-ZYSqjWwAELA2p.jpeg

i can understand there grivances, but i smell CIA involvement in these protest
economists say its near collapsing and on a run like the soviet union was
china a thd biggest market in the world. the elites are already teaching there children chinese for the upcoming sino-domination.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...ilies-teaching-kids-to-speak-mandarin-2017-11

Tukraq

VIP
i know commies are gaal and anti islamic but hanging colonial flag in the goverment headqauter and defacing a national emblem seems to me the definition of coonery.
View attachment 81352
i can understand there grivances, but i smell CIA involvement in these protest

china a thd biggest market in the world. the elites are already teaching there children chinese for the upcoming sino-domination.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...ilies-teaching-kids-to-speak-mandarin-2017-11
that market is useless if there governance is unstable and will go to shit within 20 years, its soviet 2.0 same arc.

Trending