Honest question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would happen to a muslim is they didn't pray and were killed by someone effectively taking their chance for repentance away from them? i'm not gonna lie these damn crazy cadaans are stressing me out with their nuclear threats. I can't afford my million dollar home with a nuclear shelter yet! advise me brothers.

gv010418dAPR_s878x653.jpg

Nuclear war or something worse will eventually happen because at the time of the mahdi we won’t have technology.

Make dua to Allah for you to not be in this world at the times of world war 3 and dajjal

If it happens it happens we all will day one day there's nothing that can prepare us for death let's just focus on being the best muslim we can be inshallah

I couldn’t imagine a day without praying, ya rabi. I pray every day all 5 Salah not always on time but o try my best. My brother once stopped praying for a couple of days and became kinda depressed, wallahi subhanaallah

I couldn’t imagine a day without praying, ya rabi. I pray every day all 5 Salah not always on time but o try my best. My brother once stopped praying for a couple of days and became kinda depressed, wallahi subhanaallah

I feel the lowest almost depressed when I’m not praying it’s the worst feeling cause it’s like your other thoughts and then missing prayer which makes it x10 worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending