Homeland followed by The Affair tonight, heavyweight series are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncleruckus

Homeland :rejoice::rejoice: been waiting for it for so long Peter quin when he goes on a rampage mode :fredo: carrie aah carrie top notch actor that one naagtah walaan that gets the job done well most of the time.

Homeland :rejoice::rejoice: been waiting for it for so long Peter quin when he goes on a rampage mode :fredo: carrie aah carrie top notch actor that one naagtah walaan that gets the job done well most of the time.
Quin is that dude.

:gunsmiley:

Homeland, like all Showtime series, has its flaws but it makes up for them with all the action.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Can't wait for TWD breh. :banderas:

I'm watching The West Wing on Netflix while I wait for my shit.

Why are you guys watching Homeland? It's propaganda tool used to insight stereotypes against Muslims> It's creator is Israeli.

Why are you guys watching Homeland? It's propaganda tool used to insight stereotypes against Muslims> It's creator is Israeli.

Propaganda only works on the ignorant. You think I f*ck with their romanticized portrayal of the fucking scum of an organization that is the CIA?

It's just a good series.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I got too used to Game of Thrones type high level productions. My standards have become too high to watch network television.

:francis:

U

uncleruckus

au contraire mon ami Somalia need's all the aids it can get Food aids Money aids and especially especially Medical aid for people
like you who is hemorrhaging brain cell's all over the place, my advice safe those two last brain cells you got left taacbanka aah one of which is in a wheel chair and the other pushing it around have a good night :lolbron:

au contraire mon ami Somalia need's all the aids it can get Food aids Money aids and especially especially Medical aid for people
like you who is hemorrhaging brain cell's all over the place, my advice safe those two last brain cells you got left taacbanka aah one of which is in a wheel chair and the other pushing it around have a good night :lolbron:
How's your Ethiopian masters treating you? You got down in four too many times your knees became extra shoes. LMAO Ethiopians don't even have basic hygienic practices in their culture. Nacaskaan you're already contaminated. Let your habasha masters feed you raw meat from your people.:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending