HOLY SHIT PAKISTANI BROTHER ON TWITTER ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS AFGHANISTAN!!! WHAT A TWEET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I used to think Afghans looked like Iranians and Pakistanis, until recently I came across lots of them who look East Asian (Hazara). :hmm:

I used to think Afghans looked like Iranians and Pakistanis, until recently I came across lots of them who look East Asian (Hazara). :hmm:
I was actually with one of my close Afghani friend today. His family and most Afghans in my area look indistinguishable from Iranians, but you will find some Hazara. Not more than 10 percent.

Apollo

VIP
I was actually with one of my close Afghani friend today. His family and most Afghans in my area look indistinguishable from Iranians, but you will find some Hazara. Not more than 10 percent.

I used to live in a city with an above average number of Hazaras. Some of their young women were quite hot. They look better than the Middle Eastern looking Afghans, IMO.

He’s right though. “Afghan” doesn’t really mean anything besides a nationality. Just a landmass that contains many ethnicities. There is no such thing as “Afghan culture”

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Sounds like that Paki dude was butt hurt, too many of those curry eaters claim to be related to afghanis.

I used to live in a town with an above average number of Hazaras. Some of their young women were quite hot. They look better than the Middle Eastern looking Afghans, IMO.
They're good people, all of them. My friend's sisters are hot. Captivating green eyes and very feminine. lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I don't know much about that region but i gotta say that Afghanistan is a badass countr. From the Romans to the Americans, they all fail to invade that land!
Warriors.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Weren't lots of Indian Muslims forced to move to Pakistan or something?

Some Pakis look like Iranians while others are dark as hell an look like Indians.
Indians that were living in Afghanistan? I’m not sure. India is like the 3rd largest Muslim country so I don’t know why they would be kicked out.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Weren't lots of Indian Muslims forced to move to Pakistan or something?

Some Pakis look like Iranians while others are dark as hell an look like Indians.
Sounds like that Paki dude was butt hurt, too many of those curry eaters claim to be related to afghanis.

The biggest tribe in Afghanistan are the Pashtun and the second biggest tribe in Pakistan is Pashtun. The current PM of Pakistan Imran Khan is a Pashtun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts