Adolf Hitler had the same DNA as Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking subclades, how do they work

magnets_c.jpg

@Amun Get off your high horse.

Hitler did carry E1b1b1.
Adolf Hitler
According to research published in 2004, Adolf Hitler, dictator of Germany during 1933–1945, likely belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E-M35 ("E1b1b1"), a haplogroup which originated in East Africa about 22,400 years BP.[65]

In 2010, journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren publicised analysis of samples taken from 39 patrilineal relatives of Hitler, supporting the above finding and pointing out this haplogroup was now common among Berbers, Somalis and Jews. Mulders contradicted interpretations of his research by some media outlets, which claimed that Hitler definitely had Jewish ancestry. Mulders commented:

I never wrote that Hitler was a Jew, or that he had a Jewish grandfather. I only wrote that Hitler's haplogroup is E1b1b, being more common among Berbers, Somalian people and Jews than among overall Germans. This, in order to convey that he was not exactly what during the Third Reich would have been called 'Aryan.' All the rest are speculations of journalists who didn't even take the trouble to read my article, although I had it translated into English especially for this purpose."[66]
tl:dr Somalis and Hitler shared one common ancestor about atleast 20,000 years ago.
E1b1b-tree.png

Map showing the haplogroup lineage.
E1b1b occurs in about 10% of Austrian aswell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts