Holocaust denying Ahmadinejad registers as a candidate in Iran's "election"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
His larry king and piers morgan interviews killed me. This man is a legend. I hope Iran elects him. Just imagine him and Trump going at it, it would be comedy gold.

Apollo

VIP
Iran is the biggest threat to Israel.

I secretly hope they will get nuclear technology one day and bomb Israel to smithereens.

Jews are untrustworthy people who keep fucking up the world. May Iran put an end to this cabal.

Iran is the biggest threat to Israel.

I secretly hope they will get nuclear technology one day and bomb Israel to smithereens.

Jews are untrustworthy people who keep fucking up the world. May Iran put an end to this cabal.

Any proof the Jews keep fucking up the world, you anti-Semite (I consider Semites to be only the Jews)?

The Jews are fucking up Trump and turning him away from the platform he ran on.

You should be their biggest opponent. They're destroying your candidate

It would be inappropriate for me to be against the Jews even if the nonsense you're parroting from whatever loser YouTuber ever became true.

Apollo

VIP
Any proof the Jews keep fucking up the world, you anti-Semite (I consider Semites to be only the Jews)?

The list is endless. I could literary spend hours upon hours of showing how Jewish interests have a nefarious influence over the world.

For example, Neoconservatism is a Jewish shit ideology for control over the Middle East. Look it up. They are disgusting people. All the top ideologues of Neoconservativism are in the pocket of Jews.

The dirty Jew Kushner is now also pulling the strings with Trump & Syria. The world would be a much better place without Jews.

It would be inappropriate for me to be against the Jews even if the nonsense you're parroting from whatever loser YouTuber ever became true.
Let me word it more accurately.

Are you against the Globalist Jews? They're unrelated from the everyday Jews in Israel and America for that matter.

The list is endless. I could literary spend hours upon hours of showing how Jewish interests have a nefarious influence over the world.

For example, Neoconservative is a Jewish shit ideology for control over the Middle East. Look it up. They are disgusting people. All the top ideologues of Neoconservativism are in the pocket of Jews.

The dirty Jew Kushner is now also pulling the strings with Trump & Syria. The world would be a much better place without Jews.

The Arab world isn't the world.

The Arab may think the world is better off without the Jews but the world thinks the world is better off without Arabs.

I could spend countless weeks showing you Jewish contributions to the world. You're alive today vomiting your anti Semitism because of medical advancements thanks to the Jews.

Apollo

VIP

The Arab may think the world is better off without the Jews but the world thinks the world is better off without Arabs.

I could spend countless weeks showing you Jewish contributions to the world. You're alive today vomiting your anti Semitism because of medical advancements thanks to the Jews.

I have an Unholy Alliance with the J00s as they promote white genocide (figuratively) through financial globalization. Other than that, I don't like 'em.

Let me word it more accurately.

Are you against the Globalist Jews? They're unrelated from the everyday Jews in Israel and America for that matter.

Why do you of all people not approve of globalism? Are you not enjoying one of the world's highest quality of life and enjoy whatever Sweden has to offer? You don't even have to contribute to society to live the life you're living.

Looked up their achievements on the Wikipedia page. The best achievement was for multiple sclerosis. I doubt any of us are suffering multiple schlerosis which isn't very deadly. Arabs on the other hand? Well, Al Zahrawi founded the basis for surgery in Cordoba: forceps, scalpel, surgical needle and retractor, specula and catgut sutures. Anything the Jews found is modern, so nothing desperately needed.

Apollo

VIP
Looked up their achievements on the Wikipedia page. The best achievement was for multiple sclerosis. I doubt any of us are suffering multiple schlerosis which isn't very deadly. Arabs on the other hand? Well, Al Zahrawi founded the basis for surgery in Cordoba: forceps, scalpel, surgical needle and retractor, specula and catgut sutures. Anything the Jews found is modern, so nothing desperately needed.

Jews leeched on the backs of Western civilization. Their achievements aren't impressive as to what Westerners have done for the world.

Why do you of all people not approve of globalism? Are you not enjoying one of the world's highest quality of life and enjoy whatever Sweden has to offer? You don't even have to contribute to society to live the life you're living.
I'm asking you.

You can't support have supported Trump as a candidate and be for globalism at the same time.

I'm asking you.

You can't support have supported Trump as a candidate and be for globalism at the same time.

Trump made his wealth because of globalism. He negotiated more international deals than you can even write down. He was companies in every corner of the world with employees from so many countries and backgrounds. What you said makes absolutely no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending