HOLLY SHITTTT! ROBERT “motherEffing” MUGABE just...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Bismillah he can’t even speak let alone run a country

Nothing pisses me off more than when someone takes long to get the word out of their mouth, I usually walk away or make up my own sentences for them

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bismillah he can’t even speak let alone run a country

Nothing pisses me off more than when someone takes long to get the word out of their mouth, I usually walk away or make up my own sentences for them

Dude is 94 years old and was deposed last year. Tomorrow Zimbabwe is gonna have its first election in 38 years that Mugabe wasn’t ruling. So today this ancient guy comes before the camera to say he no longer supports his liberation party.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Africa and it's cursed dictators.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The man is about to board the bus to aakhiro but the bastard clings on to the hope of power
He wanted to handover the power to his wife Gucci grace but the army prevented him from doing that. He wanted Zimbabwe to be his family's toy to play with. What an idiot.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
At least, he vacated the seat without bloodshed and civil war. Are they more civilised than us?
He didn't voluntarily vacate the seat, he was removed forcefully by the army. The army generals have been painstakingly gentle with the old trouper though.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He didn't voluntarily vacate the seat, he was removed forcefully by the army. The army generals have been painstakingly gentle with the old trouper though.

They got to man! They can’t smother him like The Derg (Mangistu Haile Mariam) did in 1974 to the midget naclatulah Haile Selassie.

Mugabe is G for liberating his people from the bondage of slavery by the minority cadaan but he overstayed his welcome and was incredibly brutal to his own people. In the 1980s he committed a genocide against the Matebeliland tribe where he unleashed a North Korean trained lunatics. They killed over 20k

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
At least, he vacated the seat without bloodshed and civil war. Are they more civilised than us?

They don’t suffer from the same mental illness that we have cause they only got 2 tribes there. Besides there was no civil war and the military strategically stepped in

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
They got to man! They can’t smother him like The Derg (Mangistu Haile Mariam) did in 1974 to the midget naclatulah Haile Selassie.

Mugabe is G for liberating his people from the bondage of slavery by the minority cadaan but he overstayed his welcome and was incredibly brutal to his own people. In the 1980s he committed a genocide against the Matebeliland tribe where he unleashed a North Korean trained lunatics. They killed over 20k
The army should've executed him for his own misdeeds and larcenies he committed during his reign of terror.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The army should've executed him for his own misdeeds and larcenies he committed during his reign of terror.

They weighted the options of killing him or gently replacing him. If they killed him the rest of Africa would’ve condemn them bc at the end of the day he was an aging freedom fighter

Karim

The pompous Mugabe you see on that video on the eve of the elections and asking people not to vote for his old party and those who ousted him is indicative that the old man still remains a powerful persona in Zimbabwe. He’s cashed up and can forment trouble in Zimbabwe. Recently, his supporters attacked the president (his former Vice President) who replaced him with a grenade attack on the campaign trail. This is how the current president and ZANU-PF candidate responded to him.

“He is a pensioner and we will continue to respect him in that regard as cultured Africans”.

“Cultured Africans”. Some do have it and others don’t.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Karim

The pompous Mugabe you see on that video on the eve of the elections and asking people not to vote for his old party and those who ousted him is indicative that the old man still remains a powerful persona in Zimbabwe. He’s cashed up and can forment trouble in Zimbabwe. Recently, his supporters attacked the president (his former Vice President) who replaced him with a grenade attack on the campaign trail. This is how the current president and ZANU-PF candidate responded to him.

“He is a pensioner and we will continue to respect him in that regard as cultured Africans”.

“Cultured Africans”. Some do have it and others don’t.

Funny thing is that the one who replaced him is a pensioner himself. The man is 70 years old but in comparison to Mugabe the guy assumes he is 25

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They only got him because OLD AGE is a Bi1ach. Like ALL feared great men, old age gets them in the end. ALaaahu Akbaar

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra

Why don’t you run for President either in Somaliland or Somalia? You could become another Mugabe.

I cant lead a country. :( A handsome leader man who sleeps with me, will control the country :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts