HOLLY GOODNESS! Paki husband N the UK discovers his wife was cheating, last child ain’t his

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

(I’d check all of them’s DNA)

This ALL started from a house wife feeling bored, invalidated by her husband, maybe horny, and it went down hill. What an evil woman. The cheating man made his own grave. He thought he had the perfect life. His mistress and his wife. Wow. Thanks Rkelly for this delicious cautionary tale

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You watch female killers aswell. I love it aswell.
This family is from Birmingham aswell so I remember this story in real life.:damn:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You watch female killers aswell. I love it aswell.
This family is from Birmingham aswell so I remember this story in real life.:damn:

I recognize that ex FBI lady speaking. Cadence has become RICH in cable tv. She has a series called Women killers.

I love crime reality documentaries. It gives me opportunity to confirm what i believe of human beings. That they are capable of any thing, except with the intervention of fearing Allaah swt thru our Islam diin.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Women killers are always more interesting

Yes. Women killers are far more interesting. They usually plan well. But unfortunately they are not strong enough to physically murder though. I like gory stuff. Decapitation & stuff

Muji

VIP
Yes. Women killers are far more interesting. They usually plan well. But unfortunately they are not strong enough to physically murder though. I like gory stuff.

They usually kill for a reason whereas men kill because it’s monday

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They usually kill for a reason whereas men kill because it’s monday

No men kill for a reason too, its called "Motives" no one just kills just because its fun. Well maybe me, in my head that is :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra would you ever date r.kelly?

granite-sealer-coffee-spill-girl-fotla-crop.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
From the way you speak about the male genitalia
I know you’re only lonely

What about when heals from his hair transplant?

Excuse me walaalo, when i speak about male genetalia, that means i am not on my meds loooool

Rkelly doesn't need hair, he can shave it off. He got that heavy base voice working out for him. :)

(I’d check all of them’s DNA)
After this i'm starting to think pakistanis are the ppl of cain (qabil). Too much killing in their community and even more crazy is that they are incompetent killers. So she just left his body in his car on the motorway.

Muji

VIP
Excuse me walaalo, when i speak about male genetalia, that means i am not on my meds loooool

Rkelly doesn't need hair, he can shave it off. He got that heavy base voice working out for him. :)

@R.Kelly she just gave you the green light. Hit the DMs and thank me later

Interesting
*How come her ex-husband didn't threw acid on her face?
*Got pregnant faster than the light rays.
Magical zaytoona bibi !

Status
Not open for further replies.