Holly f*ck! Now I'm showed what really happened to Somalia by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you doubting these courts existed? Morgan was talking about ICU Lite, not the actual ICU. You would know this if you knew your history. I suggest you go read up on post-civil war Somalia.
Morgan's interview: 1999

ICU 'officially' formed: 2000

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It's utter sadness to see youths like Buraanbur and Idman disregard the education their respective western countries have given them. An educated person should be impartial and be individualistic and rise above the state of jahiliya. All that critical thinking in class has failed them. Here they are following an old head'd version of events without creating their own conclusion while leaving emotions to the curve.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's utter sadness to see youths like Buraanbur and Idman disregard the education their respective western countries have given them. An educated person should be impartial and be individualistic and rise above the state of jahiliya. All that critical thinking in class has failed them. Here they are following an old head'd version of events without creating their own conclusion while leaving emotions to the curve.
I was commenting on AlAI, the Islamic courts, and Bin Laden. Morgan could die of a heart attack tomorrow and I wouldn't shed a tear. Call me a qabilist for defending Puntland if you want, but don't accuse me of siding with a kacaanist just because we happen to share a clan. That makes you the qabilist, not me.:axvmm9o:

menace

VIP
I was commenting on AlAI, the Islamic courts, and Bin Laden. Morgan could die of a heart attack tomorrow and I wouldn't shed a tear. Call me a qabilist for defending Puntland if you want, but don't accuse me of siding with a kacaanist just because we happen to share a clan. That makes you the qabilist, not me.:axvmm9o:
I always knew you were stable person. You are my hero. Yes defend Puntland. I done told you that I want PL citizenship because Ali Xun

Duchess

VIP
I always knew you were stable person. You are my hero. Yes defend Puntland. I done told you that I want PL citizenship because Ali Xun
I'm a neo-qabilist. Politics is more important to me than ancestral ties. I can't support someone who supported the kacaan.:axvmm9o:

Speaking of which, this ex-snetter and relative of Morgan's ( from his wifes side) has devoted his whole life to spreading kacaan propaganda.:damn:

https://www.facebook.com/KacaanDocumentary

Duchess

VIP
Yup, they were majority Al Qaeda so they elected a moderate Sufi to lead :mjpls::mjlol:
Sheikh Sharif..a Sufi? Are you insane? He's the one who called for Jihad against Ethiopia and told the military wing of the ICU to start insurgent attacks. He's a member of Ala Sheekh, Salafi political organization. Trollingka stopgarey bleaase. :axvmm9o:

Duchess

VIP
So he was Al-Qaeda, too. Everyone was Al-Qaeda. Sheekada noo wad
I didn't say he was Al-Qaeda, I said he's a Salafi Islamist. Aweys and others were the ones linked to Al-Qaeda and that's the group Morgan was referencing. :ummhmsmiley: You claimed there were no courts prior to the ICU and that Sheikh Sharif was a Sufi. I've shown both of your claims to be incorrect. Just admit that you don't know what you're talking about and keep it movin' sxb.:axvmm9o:

The same ones neutralized by Ethiopia?

Never did, you claimed those courts were "mostly" Al Qaeda. lolwut?

From your same source, an Israeli nonetheless:

Capture.PNG

All in defense of Papa Morgan, smh.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I've never seen a qabiliste atheist... You will see everything on a Somali forum.

menace

VIP
I've never seen a qabiliste atheist... You will see everything on a Somali forum.
You'll also see gabar yaroow dhoocila oo aan rabo in aan ku aaso that's wholeheartedly qabiilists..

Idman just know qabiil won't go to the grave with you ..

Know that qabiil won't be there for you if you be ill for a while, they come around the first 2 weeks but after that you're nobody

Duchess

VIP
The same ones neutralized by Ethiopia?

Never did, you claimed those courts were "mostly" Al Qaeda. lolwut?

From your same source, an Israeli nonetheless:

View attachment 30

All in defense of Papa Morgan, smh.
Stop being so obtuse. The passage you quoted does not contradict a single thing I have said. All of those groups were still part of the Islamic Courts Union umbrella, of which Sheikh Sharif was the leader. Just because he was called 'moderate' in comparison to a Salafi Jihadi like Aweys does not make him "Sufi", as you claimed. Sheikh Sharif is Salafi Jadidi and the ICU, under Sheikh Sharifs leadership, were ready to fight the actual Sufis in Central Somalia ( ASWJ). :comeon:Furthermore, the original courts in Mogadishu in the 90s (not the rebranded ICU), the courts Morgan was referencing, belonged to AIAI led by Aweys. Aweys' ties to Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden are well-established and Morgan was correct to accuse Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda of having a hand in destabilizing Somalia. Morgan is a war criminal, former kacaanist and warlord, but he was right. Try as you may, you can't argue against the facts.:axvmm9o:

Q

Queen Carawelo

You'll also see gabar yaroow dhoocila oo aan rabo in aan ku aaso that's wholeheartedly qabiilists..

Idman just know qabiil won't go to the grave with you ..

Know that qabiil won't be there for you if you be ill for a while, they come around the first 2 weeks but after that you're nobody
What's this aaso thing you speak off? Have you ever been aased before? You seem traumatized.

I'm not qabiliste. I love Somalis in real life.

Except for hutus.

And some samosas

Kidding.

Maybe

Seriously kidding.

Qabiil is not good.

menace

VIP
What's this aaso thing you speak off? Have you ever been aased before? You seem traumatized.

I'm not qabiliste. I love Somalis in real life.

Except for hutus.

And some samosas

Kidding.

Maybe

Seriously kidding.

Qabiil is not good.
:comeon::comeon::comeon:

Stop being so obtuse. The passage you quoted does not contradict a single thing I have said. All of those groups were still part of the Islamic Courts Union umbrella, of which Sheikh Sharif was the leader. Just because he was called 'moderate' in comparison to a Salafi Jihadi like Aweys does not make him "Sufi", as you claimed. Sheikh Sharif is Salafi Jadidi and the ICU, under Sheikh Sharifs leadership, were ready to fight the actual Sufis in Central Somalia ( ASWJ). :comeon:Furthermore, the original courts in Mogadishu in the 90s (not the rebranded ICU), the courts Morgan was referencing, belonged to AIAI led by Aweys. Aweys' ties to Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden are well-established and Morgan was correct to accuse Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda of having a hand in destabilizing Somalia. Morgan is a war criminal, former kacaanist and warlord, but he was right. Try as you may, you can't argue against the facts.:axvmm9o:

Oh, I see. So in 1999, he was correct in saying Bin Laden was financing the nascent ICU, which was long removed from the actual AIAI.

Who's being obtuse again?

Duchess

VIP
Oh, I see. So in 1999, he was correct in saying Bin Laden was financing the nascent ICU, which was long removed from the actual AIAI.

Who's being obtuse again?
What in the world are you on about? In 1999, the Islamic Courts Union did.not.exist, but AIAI did. You're arguing just for the sake of it. Good day, sir.:axvmm9o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending