Holly Bullshit! Coldoon is singing a new tune! Says "I support the separation of SL from Somalia"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The enemies of Somaliland are the men and women who are in charge of Somaliland. These retards who locked up an innocent man for 5 months will get their dues in this life and the next :camby:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
kkkk he is just waiting for his chance to leave kaafir siilaanyo and his apostate militia. he will flee to south somalia insha allah

Thanks to the mercy of His Excellency Mudane Ahmed Mohamed Mohamoud Siilanyo he has been freed as he says in his own words.

Thanks to the state of art rehabilitation ward of Mandheera Prison, he will reenter society as a productive

Somaliland citizen upholding the values it stands for.

Cashar fiican baa loo dhigay.:icon e smile:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Thanks to the mercy of His Excellency Mudane Ahmed Mohamed Mohamoud Siilanyo he has been freed as he says in his own words.

Thanks to the state of art rehabilitation ward of Mandheera Prison, he will reenter society as a productive

:dead1:

Mandheera Prison would transform a guy(there is probably no person on sspot who hates division more than me) like me into diehard secessionist:damn::damedamn:

Tolloow whats happening inside the prison:williamswtf:

Bohol

VIP
Listen from Starting at 3:04

"Djibouti, Kenya, Ethiopia, Somaliland, Mogadishu, meeshay doonto ha degto Somaliida wa walalo" aka Somaliweyn. :russ:
I approve him continuing his Somaliweyn work.

:yousmart:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior

:icon lol:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Listen from Starting at 3:04

"Djibouti, Kenya, Ethiopia, Somaliland, Mogadishu, meeshay doonto ha degto Somaliida wa walalo" aka Somaliweyn. :russ:
I approve him continuing his Somaliweyn work.

:yousmart:
:mindblown: He didnt even speak at 3:04:drakewtf: or say any of that in the entire video:childplease: . Are you trying to defend your cousin from bohol:lolbron:

Bohol

VIP
:mindblown: He didnt even speak at 3:04:drakewtf: or say any of that in the entire video:childplease: . Are you trying to defend your cousin from bohol:lolbron:

He does in this video.

Starting at 3:04

"Djibouti, Kenya, Ethiopia, Somaliland, Mogadishu, meeshay doonto ha degto Somaliida wa walalo" aka Somaliweyn. :childplease:

tumblr_opltpn8OoX1qc1x6zo1_500.gif
:mjcry:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
He does in this video.

Starting at 3:04

"Djibouti, Kenya, Ethiopia, Somaliland, Mogadishu, meeshay doonto ha degto Somaliida wa walalo" aka Somaliweyn. :childplease:

kkkkk you posted that link after my comment. I was going to say something, but the new moon is among us, I will bite my tongue for 30 days:lolbron: My shaytaan is powerful:mjcry:

Bohol

VIP
kkkkk you posted that link after my comment. I was going to say something, but the new moon is among us, I will bite my tongue for 30 days:lolbron: My shaytaan is powerful:mjcry:

As-long as he doesn't change his strong pro Somaliweyn stances it is fine with me. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts