Hodan Nalayeh insults Idris Elba's Somali girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hodan and this zaynab chick are being annoying af. Let idris and the girl f*ck in peace damn. Hodan please give me ur number :dabcasar:

These Twitter Somali females are embarrassing. Collectively ululating at some xaliimo getting piped by some celebrity. Why did Allah curse us with such low class women?

Nightline Kid

Imagine still using this shithole of a website.
These Twitter Somali females are embarrassing. Collectively ululating at some xaliimo getting piped by some celebrity. Why did Allah curse us with such low class women?
Cheer up, it's Twitter, saxiib. The Internet isn't reflective of a wider population of people

Nightline Kid

Imagine still using this shithole of a website.
I know, but the internet has been good for the Somali people.
If you mean that it helps us get in touch with one another and keep up with important news, sure. But Somalis on the Internet are just a small subset of Somalis in general, and these SJW types more so, they're a vocal minority. It's best to not get so riled up about it, though I do have to admit the hype over this is a lot bigger than what I expected.

EDIT:
I know, but the internet hasn't been very good for the Somali people.
It has helped us in the ways I mentioned before, but yeah you could still make the argument that it has done more bad than good.
:manny:

Last edited:
What's the difference between idris Elba and and old Somali odey :faysalwtf: so they're lusting after this old man but a local adeer from the coffee shop gets no chance :farole:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIR
VIP
What's the difference between idris Elba and and old Somali odey :faysalwtf: so they're lusting after this old man but a local adeer from the coffee shop gets no chance :farole:
The difference is though, Elba is a celebrity movie star millionaire. And thanks to that fame and fortune from Hollywood, looks good and maintains that younger look.
I'm sure if he were to, pull up beside a pavement to where a married couple are walking by, opened the door and pointed at the passenger seat; she'd get in.

If you've got money and fame, you're gonna get a stream of women after ya. Hence why butt ugly madow athletes pull women way out of their leagues. Even the elephant man could get himself a hottie, so long as those $$ keep rolling in.

The difference is though, Elba is a celebrity movie star millionaire. And thanks to that fame and fortune from Hollywood, looks good and maintains that younger look.
I'm sure if he were to, pull up beside a pavement to where a married couple are walking by, opened the door and pointed at the passenger seat; she'd get in.

If you've got money and fame, you're gonna get a stream of women after ya. Hence why butt ugly madow athletes pull women way out of their leagues. Even the elephant man could get himself a hottie, so long as those $$ keep rolling in.
But they're praising his looks....

And he doesn't look young, he looks like my uncle who's pushing 60 so I'm surprised but what ever to each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts