Hodan Nalayeh ATTACKED by prominent Somalilander for referring to the drought as a Somali drought

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Not the right time to bring stupid politics. What's wrong with these people. She covering the drought affecting Somalis shouldn't that be enough?!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These people, and I use that word very loosely, have IQs hovering around room temperature.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Not the right time to bring stupid politics. What's wrong with these people. She covering the drought affecting Somalis shouldn't that be enough?!

She didn't even mention Somalia or Somaliland in her tweet. :mindblown:

Usually I live for drama but this is a bit much even for me. How are you going to be triggered by the term 'Somali drought'??:what:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Ictiraaf is coming now because jobless khateating mofos preach siillanderism on Twitter.

I never mention siilland when talking about hargeisa.

I always say:
Hargeisa Somalia
Burco Somalia
Berbera Somalia

If i mention siilland it will be like this :
Hargeisa, Maamulka Siilland, Somalia Republic.

I hate coward daroods and hawiyes who says siilland.

Gambar

VIP
"It's not a Somalia drought, it's a Somaliland drought" kulaha.

As if Malak al Maut gives a shit.:drakewtf:
She wanted her to say Hargeisa Somaliland and that it's an East African drought. While people are dying in every region she chooses to pick a fight about semantics. Ceeb badaana.

VixR

Veritas
It's no secret people feel that way, and its not worth obsessing over a passing tweet as if unaware of the sentiment:zhqjlmx:

Only Somalis would politicize drought and famine. Didn't the same thing happen with rageh Omar's coverage of the family in Somali land? It's not just landers

Duchess

VIP
almost as bad as certain people getting angry because rageh omar said Somaliland

Didn't he politicize the drought and misrepresent the facts on the ground by claiming that aid could only be delivered to his clan region? Hodan Nalayeh didn't even mention Somalia or Somaliland. They're mad that she referred to the drought as a Somali one. Stop making excuses for stupidity.

waraabe

Your superior
Didn't he politicize the drought and misrepresent the facts on the ground by claiming that aid could only be delivered to his clan region? Hodan Nalayeh didn't even mention Somalia or Somaliland. They're mad that she referred to the drought as a Somali one. Stop making excuses for stupidity.

The initial outrage was about the fact he was only talking about somaliland, the whole thing about al Shabab preventing aid delivery (said by various aid agencies) came in later

Duchess

VIP
The initial outrage was about the fact he was only talking about somaliland, the whole thing about al Shabab preventing aid delivery (said by various aid agencies) came in later

I'm on Twitter too sxb. I don't know who you're following, but from what I saw the outrage was about him misrepresenting the security situation and claiming aid could only be delivered to Somaliland.

What exactly caused this outrage? What did she say that was wrong? Do you think there's anything wrong with referring to the drought as a Somali drought?

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Reer Bintiland are hypocrites they doing the exact same thing they accusing rageh omaar of and them crying crocodile tears :bell::childplease:

Nope waraabe is correct. There was no issue until some individuals decided to get butt-hurt about Raageh mentioning Somaliland instead of Somalia. Later on he mentioned Aid agencies complaining about alshabab, which is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts