Hodan Nalaye: Gay marriage is OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares what a lil stupid haliimo says, as if she is someone important. If she wants she can say there is life in planet neptune and nobody would care.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Do you guys think AJ is secretly gay? He hates the religion more than straight atheists, straight atheists will not talk or bash a certain religion if they didn't feel like that religion is restricting their lifestyle.

Think about it. Islam forbids homosexuality more than any other religion. AJ feels strongly about this and is bashing the religion because he's indeed a homosexual.

I've cracked the case. Call me Olivia Pope. Goodnight.

@Kaafiye I have a deep respect for your community. I wish reer Ottawa was as liberal as yours.

Hold your horses. The Somali community of Toronto is not THAT liberal, and Somalis do indeed look down on homosexual behavior. There was a Somali dude from Ryerson who came out of the closet (Lali Mohamed), and he was completely disowned by his entire community...including all of his highschool friends.

But that's beside the point. What I'm trying to figure out is why you are so deeply invested in this khaniisnimo? What's with your infatuation with the gay community, and why would you want our society to promote the deeply disturbing action of 2 men engaging in sodomy? Is that the so-called Western values you promote?

Lies and the lying liars who tell them. Lali Mohammad has many Somali friends.

@Kaafiye the kaafir slayer, I want society to promote human rights. Actually Somalis should team up with the LGBTQI community as well as other minorities like the Jews or those with disabilities.

You know Ahmed Hussen and some dude originally from Minneapolis had the Ottawa Somali community team up with the local Jewish community and the Jews with their deep pockets give funding to the local Somali community centre and gave many Somali youth jobs in government, firms like Deloitte and other sectors as soon as they graduated. The Jews did all the govt grants and funding paper work for the local Somali community and we now have one of the best funded orgs compared to other ethnic group organizations. It was once a gaacho organization that couldn't pay its rent. The Somalis in Ottawa are respected and admired because of the Jews and their help. This is why our community is able to create chief of staffs for federal ministers or are actively recruited by the police (over 5 officers now for that 5,000 Somali community)

Teaming up with other minorities makes us stronger. Maybe the gays with their Toronto media connections like CityTV will run positive stories on Somalis. Maybe we will see the niiko or that shoulder dance from K5 on Much Music and make it into something hip and make the Chinese nerds and the Jamaicans do it in the clubs and karaoke bars.

Your community may be more liberal but we are smarter. Our moderate Somali Muslims can milk the opportunities but we have the Issa and Gadabursi and Majerteens to thank for naturally being open minded Muslims.

@Kaafiye the kaafir slayer, I want society to promote human rights. Actually Somalis should team up with the LGBTQI community as well as other minorities like the Jews or those with disabilities.

You know Ahmed Hussen and some dude originally from Minneapolis had the Ottawa Somali community team up with the local Jewish community and the Jews with their deep pockets give funding to the local Somali community centre and gave many Somali youth jobs in government, firms like Deloitte and other sectors as soon as they graduated. The Jews did all the paper work for the local Somali community is now one of the best funded compared to other ethnic group organizations. It was once a gaacho organization that couldn't pay its rent. The Somalis in Ottawa are respected and admired because of the Jews and their help. This is why our community is able to create chief of staffs for federal ministers or are actively recruited by the police (over 5 officers now for that 5,000 Somali community)

Teaming up with other minorities makes us stronger. Maybe the gays with their Toronto media connections like CityTV will run positive stories on Somalis. Maybe we will see the niiko or that shoulder dance from K5 on Much Music and make it into something hip and make the Chinese nerds and the Jamaicans do it in the clubs and karaoke bars

Now you're changing the topic. I have absolutely no problem with Jews and I've said that before many times on somnet. I get along with Jews and find many of them to be very pleasant people.

But you on the other hand, support sodomy and want this disgusting act to be celebrated in the Somali community. You even went so far as to promote sodomy in Somalia itself, and it just points to your utter lack of morals and decency. I dare you to come to Somalia with that pro-gay nonsense; you will see how the locals will treat you.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

You know Ahmed Hussen and some dude originally from Minneapolis had the Ottawa Somali community team up with the local Jewish community and the Jews with their deep pockets give funding to the local Somali community centre and gave many Somali youth jobs in government, firms like Deloitte and other sectors as soon as they graduated. The Jews did all the paper work for the local Somali community is now one of the best funded compared to other ethnic group organizations. It was once a gaacho organization that couldn't pay its rent. The Somalis in Ottawa are respected and admired because of the Jews and their help. This is why our community is able to create chief of staffs for federal ministers or are actively recruited by the police (over 5 officers now for that 5,000 Somali community)

Teaming up with other minorities makes us stronger. Maybe the gays with their Toronto media connections like CityTV will run positive stories on Somalis. Maybe we will see the niiko or that shoulder dance from K5 on Much Music and make it into something hip and make the Chinese nerds and the Jamaicans do it in the clubs and karaoke bars

Kaafiye is right and you are partially right. Most Somali gays are disowned by the community at large so they end up creating Somali circles within the queer community. Lali was disowned and he does have Somali friends, but they're Somali queers.

Kaafiye is right and you are partially right. Most Somali gays are disowned by the community at large so they end up creating Somali circles within the queer community. Lali was disowned and he does have Somali friends, but they're Somali queers.

Wallahi I have Somali friends who went to highschool with this guy. Trust me, this guy "Lali" is disowned by his own community. He was even forced to get a police restraining order against many of his old highschool friends. This khaniisnimo is not something that we Somalis are fond of, and we instinctively are disgusted when we see Somalis go down this wretched path.

Nothing good can ever come out of this. If you have gay thoughts, then you should do the right thing and seek treatment. Promoting and celebrating khaniisnimo is absolutely terrible.

Lali has many Somali non queer friends Most are straight Somali females. Kaafiye you know nothing about Somalia. There are many gays back home and they aren't touched. The most that can happen to them outside of Shabab held areas is that they are called "mentally ill" and left alone.

Kaafiye there's nothing you can do. I swear the owner (Karood) of the Somali community centre in Ottawa is thinking of ways to get Somali gays into the centre and has been applying for the "homosexual" funding as of early this year and has seeked external help. This is inside knowledge from a worker who works there.

Its game over Kaafiye for your community's bigoted views. You bark the loudest because you are afraid. Do you think the Somalis in Grade 2 now will be like you in just 2 years time? The "agenda" is being taught to them tomorrow morning in class at an elementary school near you

Ahmed Hussen our soon to be first MP and Hodan Nalaye are both pro gay marriage. Pretty much all Somali Canadians with significant influence have progressive views. Game over. You remember my polls I made on somnet were dozens of people voted "atheist/agnostic" as their belief. Majority of them of polling at the time

Prepare for the tsunami. Talk to me in 10 years time and tell me if our community has gotten more liberal or more conservative. Then look at Somalia. You fear this. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts