Hodan Nalaye: Gay marriage is OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post relevant news. She is one of the few Somali figures that has come out to support gay marriage. There will be a tsunami of support coming soon.

If I told you this just years ago, I would be laughed at. Today, the religious and Somali fear this.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I see nothing controversial about this. Gay marriage has been legal in Canada for well over a decade. Ahmed Hussen also supports gay marriage. My only issue is that Hodan is being used by the Premier to convince Somalis to support the new sex ed. curriculum.

Sensei, you won't believe this if I told you. Somalis have lobbied the government for partial funding of the Integration TV show. They receive huge grants apart from the private channel that airs it. Some guy who is in the media business told me as an off comment.

It got me thinking: Integration TV is a government mouth piece.

But this is a good bias. Not a bad one like from Fox News or AlJazeera

Btw Ahmed is polling high in his riding. But not the police officer. Hes trailing a few votes. Bairds supporters arent flocking to him. The Faisal Hassan guy is toast. But I'm rooting for all even though one of them is a huge qabiilist and the other hates Somalis (he told Secret Agent years ago I don't talk to your kind). I'm rooting for all though. 3 MPs would be amazing for our small xommunitt

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm not surprised to hear that Integration TV is a government mouthpiece masquerading as an independent Somali TV show. You support this because it's being funded by liberals, but Somalis are only loyal to the funding, not the funder. How will you feel if/when Hodan becomes Ann Coulter over night if conservatives decide to fund her show?:mjlol:

Faisal Hassan has no chance and he never did. Ahmed Hussen is pretty much an MP without the title, he's really put in the work of befriending the youth. He needs them to come out and vote. I thought the police officer in Ottawa was doing well? Is he really even a conservative? :dwill:

The police officer is doing well but he is trailing the liberals by 4-5 points. But I think he's trailing because Ottawa is a civil servant town and Harper has been after the public sector union for a while. The Conservatives are trailing in all Ottawa seats.

Sensei I am voting for Harper on October. I don't mind Ann Coulter. She's OK in small doses.

Abdul the officer is seeing some boycott from some Somalis. Even from his own clansmen. A lot of people said you barely came to support the Somali community and neglected us. I think most Somalis will end up voting liberal in his riding. I think he's a conservative tbh. But they should still vote for him even if they won't benefit and even if they have issues with him

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Lol even though I can't stand Hodan Nalayeh, she didn't say she supports gay marriage in the video. She was asking the premier "and that's all OK?", not that she personally thinks it's ok but asking the premier if she believes those are ok.

Lol even though I can't stand Hodan Nalayeh, she didn't say she supports gay marriage in the video. She was asking the premier "and that's all OK?", not that she personally thinks it's ok but asking the premier if she believes those are ok.

She was in agreement. She wasn't asking a question.

Watch the video again. You're just annoyed a Somali from the older generation supports same sex marriage

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Gay marriage is natural, even animals do it, said to me by an atheist pro homosexuality.

I drew an example out our family camels, about 50 of them. And in this stock of camels, there were only one male camel bull responsible for the duty to impregnate all of the she-camels which includes his mother, sister, etc. So if our intellectual species primate were to draw comparison from this, it would 've been considered an act of incest, and would be frowned upon and deemed too deplorable, even for sexually liberated Westerners.

Now you might say why I should care what people do with their lives and you would have a point. But if you come to me and ask where I stand on this issue, prepare to hear answer you shall be displeased with.

Last edited:
All I see is Hodon asked the question and she never said she is in agreement with gay marriage. Anyhow, I think the Integration TV is doing fine. In Columbus, Ohio where you have close to, if not more than, 30K Somalis, we don't even have a Somali channel in TV.

90+% somalis are conservative Muslims. Nothing's going to change that. Muslims and liberals don't mix.

I pity your lame attempts to try and make somalis accept homos! It will not work!

Just wait the conservatives will utterly defeat the radical liberals and engo on a non political no pro homo research about homosexuality and expose it for what it is just like splitzer did. A mental illness.

Then advocating for gay rights would be advocating for normalization of a mental disease :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending