Hodan Nalaye: Gay marriage is OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lali has many Somali non queer friends Most are straight Somali females. Kaafiye you know nothing about Somalia. There are many gays back home and they aren't touched. The most that can happen to them outside of Shabab held areas is that they are called "mentally ill" and left alone.

"I know nothing about Somalia" kulaha. Nigga, I've been to Somalia and I still have many friends who live there. Don't come to me with that bullshit.

And Lali's so-called friends consist of that SJW Somali female crowd, so don't get your panties in a bunch. The vast majority of Somalis in Toronto---including the non-religious ones---want nothing to do with this pro-gay agenda you're spewing here. The difference between me and you is that I recognize khaniisnimo as a mental illness. You on the other hand, want to legitimize this mental illness and redefine sexual norms.

Clan elders will not allow the execution of any of their gay kinsmen (which would never happen anyways). Clan elders go to jails and break their gay kinsman free. This is a true story from Somalia that I am fully knowledgeable about.

You lose my enemy.

Ahmed Hussen our soon to be first MP and Hodan Nalaye are both pro gay marriage. Pretty much all Somali Canadians with significant influence have progressive views. Game over. You remember my polls I made on somnet were dozens of people voted "atheist/agnostic" as their belief. Majority of them of polling at the time

Prepare for the tsunami. Talk to me in 10 years time and tell me if our community has gotten more liberal or more conservative. Then look at Somalia. You fear this. :hemad:

There's a difference between supporting an action as a policy issue, and supporting it as a moral issue. Gay marriage is already legal in Canada and has been legal for over 10 years, and both the Liberals and Conservatives support gay marriage here. It makes no sense whatsoever to stand against it, especially since this practice has been already legal for a decade. But that doesn't mean that people individually support this action.

For example,

If you were to ask Hodan Nalayeh or Ahmed about their opinion of alcohol, I would guarantee you that they'd have a negative opinion on it. Neither of them drink, but that doesn't mean that they'd support the outright banning of alcohol in Canada. You can dislike something but tolerate it's existence, due to the reality on the ground. You're conflating two separate issues and it makes you look completely dishonest. Canada is not an Islamic country and it's laws are based on a secular foundation, hence why you see government policy being geared away from religion.

It isn't that difficult to understand.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Wallahi I have Somali friends who went to highschool with this guy. Trust me, this guy "Lali" is disowned by his own community. He was even forced to get a police restraining order against many of his old highschool friends. This khaniisnimo is not something that we Somalis are fond of, and we instinctively are disgusted when we see Somalis go down this wretched path.

Nothing good can ever come out of this. If you have gay thoughts, then you should do the right thing and seek treatment. Promoting and celebrating khaniisnimo is absolutely terrible.

I have friends who went to Ryerson who were constantly harassed by Lali. He's lucky he didn't get knocked out.

Ahmed Hussen our soon to be first MP and Hodan Nalaye are both pro gay marriage. Pretty much all Somali Canadians with significant influence have progressive views. Game over. You remember my polls I made on somnet were dozens of people voted "atheist/agnostic" as their belief. Majority of them of polling at the time

Prepare for the tsunami. Talk to me in 10 years time and tell me if our community has gotten more liberal or more conservative. Then look at Somalia. You fear this. :hemad:

Gay marriage has been legal in our province for most of our lives. I support Sheikh Hamza Yusuf's view on this subject.

If you were running as a politician, you would still be outspoken against gay marriage

They genuinely support gay marriage.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Lies and the lying liars who tell them. Lali Mohammad has many Somali friends.

@Kaafiye the kaafir slayer, I want society to promote human rights. Actually Somalis should team up with the LGBTQI community as well as other minorities like the Jews or those with disabilities.

You know Ahmed Hussen and some dude originally from Minneapolis had the Ottawa Somali community team up with the local Jewish community and the Jews with their deep pockets give funding to the local Somali community centre and gave many Somali youth jobs in government, firms like Deloitte and other sectors as soon as they graduated. The Jews did all the govt grants and funding paper work for the local Somali community and we now have one of the best funded orgs compared to other ethnic group organizations. It was once a gaacho organization that couldn't pay its rent. The Somalis in Ottawa are respected and admired because of the Jews and their help. This is why our community is able to create chief of staffs for federal ministers or are actively recruited by the police (over 5 officers now for that 5,000 Somali community)

Teaming up with other minorities makes us stronger. Maybe the gays with their Toronto media connections like CityTV will run positive stories on Somalis. Maybe we will see the niiko or that shoulder dance from K5 on Much Music and make it into something hip and make the Chinese nerds and the Jamaicans do it in the clubs and karaoke bars.

Your community may be more liberal but we are smarter. Our moderate Somali Muslims can milk the opportunities but we have the Issa and Gadabursi and Majerteens to thank for naturally being open minded Muslims.

This nigga :dead:

Sultana

On Hiatus
Let's not lie Abdi, is any gay person widely accepted by the Somali community, even in Toronto? I mean Sumaya Dalmar's family had to go to a non-Somali mosque downtown and pretend that Sumaya was born a female (and privately wash the body) in order to bury their child.

Let's not lie Abdi, is any gay person widely accepted by the Somali community, even in Toronto? I mean Sumaya Dalmar's family had to go to a non-Somali mosque downtown and pretend that Sumaya was born a female (and privately wash the body) in order to bury their child.

1990 - 1999 = religious Somalis, deeply cultured.
2000 - 2006 = partying Somalis, experimenting with liberal Western lifestyle in small doses. Dont touch the alcohol but are trying marijuana
2007 - 2011 = Somalis who drink in public and go out with non Somali boyfriends/girlfriends, open about having sex. Girls start to take off the hijab
2012 - 2015 = Somali gays come out of the closet, transsexuals appear, community more liberal than it was in the 1990s. Somalis with influence and in the public eye coming out to support gays. Surge in non religious, atheist/agnostic Somalis
2016 - 2020 = :mjohreally:

2021 - 2030 :hemad:

1990 - 1999 = religious Somalis, deeply cultured.
2000 - 2006 = partying Somalis, experimenting with liberal Western lifestyle in small doses. Dont touch the alcohol but are trying marijuana
2007 - 2011 = Somalis who drink in public and go out with non Somali boyfriends/girlfriends, open about having sex. Girls start to take off the hijab
2012 - 2015 = Somali gays come out of the closet, transsexuals appear, community more liberal than it was in the 1990s. Somalis with influence and in the public eye coming out to support gays. Surge in non religious, atheist/agnostic Somalis
2016 - 2020 = :mjohreally:

2021 - 2030 :hemad:
2016 = Abdijohnson gets bored with his ungodly lifestyle, becomes religious, and joins jihad :mjohreally:

Very true nambar.
most somali diaspora youths who have been blowing themselves up in Somalia are these kinds.They first are heedless of Islam for years they enjoy and experiment every lifestyle in the west.They become engrossed deaply into this world and emptiness fills them.They return to Islam and arent patient and want to recover overnight wat they missed in yrs. Thus the guilt conscience makes them join a wrong group who exploit their ignorance thus they are convinced that to get redemption all they need is do acts that are sanctioned by these groups
They discover the word "kuffar" and start branding people right and left.

I can't believe people are entertaining the despicable life-style that this scum named AJ and his fellow homo cunts such as Ciddharta aka Indy present here. Folks don't realize that these 2 individuals kept discussing this homo filth because they want to condition the Somalis to tolerate that despicable life-style which they have embraced.

Somalis are gonna embrace sodomy kulahaa, waar there is this well-known khaniis like you in Columbus, Ohio, wallaahi every Somali who sees him runs away from him. At the sight of him appearing in any Somali setting and the Somali community start cursing him. Just like AJ, this other qawmaluud is forcing himself in every Somali discussion, and people won't respond to him. If he comes to a gathering, everyone would walk way from him. For some reason, these mentally sick people can't stay away from the community, and they want to force themselves amongst us even though we know them and want nothing to do with them.

People should know and community should be well aware how dangerous homosexual men are dangerous to young little boys. Study after study have proven that while homosexual men are less than 3% of the population, they make up overwhelming majority of pedophile men who sodomized and preyed on young boys. This is the clear proof that these people are Sodom and Gomorrah in the real world.

There is also a reason why you have diseases such AIDS who overwhelmingly affect homosexuals and people who are engaged in other ungodly acts. It is GOD's punishment on these people and the morally repugnant and dangerous life-style they embraced.

Gays make up 10% of the worlds population.

And you of all people shouldn't call anyone a community like gays "pedophiles"

Straight Africans are the largest group of HIV+ people. Not that it matters; diabetes and obesity is worse than HIV today. HIV's problem today is stigma. But someone with HIV is much healthier than an obese person or a smoker or someone with diabetes. HIV+ people live just as long and are just as healthy as those without HIV.

And you of all people shouldn't call anyone a community like gays "pedophiles"

REPORT: PEDOPHILIA MORE COMMON AMONG 'GAYS': http://www.wnd.com/2002/04/13722/

Straight Africans are the largest group of HIV+ people. Not that it matters; diabetes and obesity is worse than HIV today. HIV's problem today is stigma. But someone with HIV is much healthier than an obese person or a smoker or someone with diabetes. HIV+ people live just as long and are just as healthy as those without HIV.

"Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all gay and bisexual men. At the end of 2011, an estimated 500,022 (57%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were gay and bisexual men, or gay and bisexual men who also inject drugs."

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

Bloody hell, less than 2% of the American people account for 72% of all HIV cases. If that is not a divine punishment, I don't know what it is. [/QUOTE]

WorldNetDaily (WND) is a politically conservative American web site.[2] It was founded in May 1997 by Joseph Farah with the stated intent of "exposing wrongdoing, corruption and abuse of power".[3]WND has been active in promoting a number ofconspiracy theories, including Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories.

Lol @ getting articles from a right wing Christian website to make a point. The same guys who hate your Muslim ass.

HIV is passed along by unprotected sex. Its not a gay disease which is why the majority of those infected worldwide are straight Africans. Obviously it was almost impossible to have monogamous gay relationships in the past before gay marriahe which explains the many sexual partners gays had. Besides, almost all of those gays infected in America are African Americans. HIV is an African disease but is now treatable. Africans and African Americans don't use condoms.

Are Africans with HIV, who make up the majority of worldwide cases, also being punished Gegiroor?

Most new HIV infections among African American women (87%) are attributed to heterosexual contact.c The estimated rate of new HIV infections for African American women (38.1/100,000 population) was 20 times that of white women and almost 5 times that of Hispanic/Latino women.

In 2012, African Americans had the largest percentage (47%) of the estimated 47,989 diagnoses of HIV infection in the United States.

At some point in their lifetimes, an estimated 1 in 16 African American men and 1 in 32 African American women will be diagnosed with HIV infection.

Blacks/African Americans* have the most severe burden of HIV of all racial/ethnic groups in the United States. Compared with other races and ethnicities, African Americans account for a higher proportion of new HIV infections, those living with HIV, and those ever diagnosed with AIDS.

R2CobNB.png

Slave of Johnson is being knowingly manipulative. He's trying to deflect the issue, because he doesn't want to acknowledge the ugly fact that gay people (who make up roughly 2% of the population) account for an overwhelming majority of all new HIV cases. He then wants to claim that HIV is "not that serious"....because he knows deep down that sodomy is a reprehensible act that no civilized society should ever tolerate.

It goes against human decency. It's degrading, it's soul-crushing, and it's disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts