History theft

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Why do some oromos feel the need to steal somali history to undermine the oromo expansion...
C8187500-C055-4E1E-8E38-E2214BD585B8.jpeg

oromo-sidama :dead: Oromos were nowhwre Near bale when the sultanate was around. This Isn’t even the worst part, it gets so bad that they don’t want to give somalis credit so bad that they give it to Arabs:dead::dead:
42ED7106-4813-4315-91EE-7B33E6CB8345.jpeg

“Who came from Saudi Arabia”

but if you click on his name on the same exact source this is what it shows you
48EE0A30-3197-41B3-AE92-44F427E14800.jpeg
Nowhere does it say Saudi Arabia the guy was from merca imagine being so insecure about your history that you claim it as someone else’s much less ARABS. This has got to stop I got love for my oromos but bale was a sultanate established by somalis with sidama citizens how on earth is it anywhere near being “oromo-sidama”? This is why I don’t trust Wikipedia anymore any nationalist can just come edit anything to fit his ethnic groups agenda

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Why do some oromos feel the need to steal somali history to undermine the oromo expansion...
View attachment 180811
oromo-sidama :dead: Oromos were nowhwre Near bale when the sultanate was around. This Isn’t even the worst part, it gets so bad that they don’t want to give somalis credit so bad that they give it to Arabs:dead::dead:View attachment 180812
“Who came from Saudi Arabia”

but if you click on his name on the same exact source this is what it shows youView attachment 180813 Nowhere does it say Saudi Arabia the guy was from merca imagine being so insecure about your history that you claim it as someone else’s much less ARABS. This has got to stop I got love for my oromos but bale was a sultanate established by somalis with sidama citizens how on earth is it anywhere near being “oromo-sidama”? This is why I don’t trust Wikipedia anymore any nationalist can just come edit anything to fit his ethnic groups agenda
It's because oromos think the expansion was used by amharas to kill them.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Screenshot_20210423-200619_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210423-200704_Samsung Internet.jpg

Somalis have a long history in Bale. The first to arrive were Hawiyes, Nur Husayn's folks from Merca, from the 18th century onwards there were Aulihan Ogaden who made inroads and there was also an Isaaq reformer from Berbera named Aw Mahamud that brought a new Sufi order. This is why a Muslim Republic would have been better. It would have strengthened our claims to these regions.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
View attachment 181587

View attachment 181588

Somalis have a long history in Bale. The first to arrive were Hawiyes, Nur Husayn's folks from Merca, from the 18th century onwards there were Aulihan Ogaden who made inroads and there was also an Isaaq reformer from Berbera named Aw Mahamud that brought a new Sufi order. This is why a Muslim Republic would have been better. It would have strengthened our claims to these regions.
I’m guessing the somalis in bale are gone and have been assimilated into the oromo nation similar to the ones is hararghe right?

The sultanate of Bale isn't the same thing as Bale zone. The mountains of western Bale were the homeland of the Oromo people they called it Mada Walabu. The sultanate of Bale was in the eastern part of Bale. The highland part was Oromo and Sidama but wasn't the sultanate of Bale.

Trending