Historic first in Somalia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Somalis depressed about your simple milestones?

What when we make something for the first time, it should be the best or the most thought out.

Our first should not only be OUR best, But THEEE BEST!

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Somalia is a shithole country. Tell us something new :bell:

Every day someone posts the latest news and says "meanwhile in Somalia..." Don't you motherfuckers ever get tired? Is Somalia meant to go from its current predicament to launching rockets into space within a matter of days/months? Chill man :gucciwhat:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile

Every day someone posts the latest news and says "meanwhile in Somalia..." Don't you motherfuckers ever get tired? Is Somalia meant to go from its current predicament to launching rockets into space within a matter of days/months? Chill man :gucciwhat:

It's a daily reminder that we all need.

Too many smug Somali wannabe Ubermensch's that don't realise that we need to pick up our pace of progress asap.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Horta, when did you become slightly agreeable? :drakewtf:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I let my credentials and accomplishments speak for themself. :dabcasar:

Also I wrote that in past tense, not future tense, you ignoramus :mahubowtf:

Your credentials so far: lying about your people multiple times, claiming that you're in Brussels when you're in Norrebro and getting blasted by a kid :mjlol:

Your credentials so far: lying about your people multiple times, claiming that you're in Brussels when you're in Norrebro and getting blasted by a kid :mjlol:

I've haven't been in Nørrebro for years (too many immigrants) or lived there:mahubowtf:

But keep your envy to yourself while us Somali girls rise to the top. Maybe I'll meet your cousin in from the city court accused of robbery for the third time :samwelcome:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I've haven't been in Nørrebro for years (too many immigrants) or lived there:mahubowtf:

But keep your envy to yourself while us Somali girls rise to the top. Maybe I'll meet your cousin in from the city court accused of robbery for the third time :samwelcome:

I like how you convinced yourself that you're a lawyer. Gotta stay in character at all times I guess :ftw9nwa:

More blessings and success for my Somali sisters, but don't slander my family, we don't have criminals amongst our ranks :idontlike:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey OP

never compare your success or ur road to progress to others. Aslong as you are doing something positive, it should be celebrated. :)

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile

Heard getting into SpaceX is much harder than getting into NASA.

Hopefully we'll get him back one day to help us advance Somalia.

Hey OP

never compare your success or ur road to progress to others. Aslong as you are doing something positive, it should be celebrated. :)

I agree but that's vague positive speech and what this whole thread is against.

I tend to like your posts but sometimes we need a reminder that we aren't actually going anywhere.

10 miles an hour on a million mile journey is the same as standing still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending