His only response was 'f*ck you'

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really commend the fellow Ethiopian/Eritrean for defending innocent Somalis suffering at the hands of that pathetic excuse of a puppet.

What professionalism to retort using "f*ck you, motherfucker". This was then filming to report it to his master to take care of it.

Then he got caught with this mess

Political suicide. I'm still waiting when his ass will be evicted.

these are both old but hilarious. my fav vids of adeer abdi.

@1 angry amharas make these kinds of vids from the diaspora all the time. u should see the one in dc with the diplomat at the embassy
@2 was just amazin banter

Bro, it's political suicide for a politician to say such things while he's on power on tape.

lol no it's not, no one cares in ethiopia. lots of my onlf friends gacanta bey utaageen on the first vid bc amxaarka sidduu ugu jawaabey.

they both happened a long time ago and no one currs. this isn't the 90s when ehadeg was switching ye somali kilil presidents every year. im sure adeerkey had a great laugh over t'ej with his crew if he's even aware of them at all.

Is the man he confronting somali?
I swear you're playing dumb most of the time in this forum. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. He's the Somali region President in Ethiopia.

lol no it's not, no one cares in ethiopia. lots of my onlf friends gacanta bey utaageen on the first vid bc amxaarka sidduu ugu jawaabey.

they both happened a long time ago and no one currs. this isn't the 90s when ehadeg was switching ye somali kilil presidents every year. im sure adeerkey had a great laugh over t'ej with his crew if he's even aware of them at all.

His political ambitions are dwindling since this started. The Ethiopian regime are looking for new puppets who aren't stupid enough to talk shit on camera.

safaripost.net/2015/05/14/abdi-iley-the-notorious-somali-region-president-sacked/

lol Abdi Iiley has never been sacked, you're clueless. Random Somali e-rumor mill is not evidence. And no one cares about some YouTube videos, it's just niyo-dhis for diaspora mucaarad with too much time on their hands.

after Meles' death there was another Hinfishfish event in Ehadeg but Abdi Iiley came out stronger then ever, evidenced by the fact that he's still in power 3+ years later. Some local upstarts did the usual and tried to unseat him like the last dozen or so "Presidents".

fadlan if you're from Somalia ha dhex gelin arimaha wadankeena, you just sound silly

lol Abdi Iiley has never been sacked, you're clueless. Random Somali e-rumor mill is not evidence. And no one cares about some YouTube videos, it's just niyo-dhis for diaspora mucaarad with too much time on their hands.

after Meles' death there was another Hinfishfish event in Ehadeg but Abdi Iiley came out stronger then ever, evidenced by the fact that he's still in power 3+ years later. Some local upstarts did the usual and tried to unseat him like the last dozen or so "Presidents".

fadlan if you're from Somalia ha dhex gelin arimaha wadankeena, you just sound silly

You claim Ethiopian? Only traitorous Habesha bootyclappers are delusional to claim an oppressed country as their own while killing Somalis and ethnic cleansing them out of their land:uCkf6mf:

Obviously he didn't get sacked but his time is ticking. He's using Siad Barre's tactics of getting power from his tribe, but that only leaves downfall. These days he's been in a powertrip killing his opponents and civilians.

Once the Ethiopian regime finds a bootyclapper worth investing, he'll go straight to the dungeon.

Might you be a formidable nominee?lol

lol jecliyaa qeylodhaanta reer Somalia

u mad af
nGrSdDI.png

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Halyeey qaran mujahid Abdi Iley. :denzelnigga:Rageedi wallahi. He shut that xoolo up real quick with the "f*ck you." :mjlaugh::umad:

Why don't you speak in your countries language:cool:?

lol if you mean Amharic it's because I didn't grow up there, and most who grow up in Somali areas don't anyways

but clueless reer Somalia think it's still 1970 there, thinking we're all being forced to speak Amharic like during my dad's generation lol

Really funny video to watch. All he could say is f*ck you.:pachah1:

This guy was ousted and exposed by swedish tv. Some somali ogaden guy along with some swedes smugled in some hidden cameras and video taped Abdi illey shooting propaganda videos and liyu police abducting civilians and killing them & torturing them.

The liyu police were also causing fake havoc to act like they were fighting against ONLF while they were really attacking poor civilians and blaming ONLF for it.

In the videos you see of him as playing an actor as the man of the people, while the ogadenians are kept in line by fear and authoritarianism.

here you can even see them kicking a dead civilian Somali man While saying 'To hell with your religion''

Last edited:
B

bilan M

Really funny video to watch. All he could say is f*ck you.

This guy was ousted and exposed by swedish tv. Some somali ogaden guy along with some swedes smugled in some hidden cameras and video taped Abdi illey shooting propaganda videos and liyu police abducting civilians and killing them & torturing them.

The liyu police were also causing fake havoc to act like they were fighting against ONLF while they were really attacking poor civilians.

All the video you see of him is him playing an actor as the man of the people, the ogadenians are kept in line by fear and authoritarianism.

So this somali guy is getting paid by a xabashi dictator to oppress and kill his own ppl?!When he could unite with onlf and fight for liberaton of ogadenia. omdayz us somali r f**kd

So this somali guy is getting paid by a xabashi dictator to oppress and kill his own ppl?!When he could unite with onlf and fight for liberaton of ogadenia. omdayz us somali r f**kd

Yup! very much soo. i told you somali ethnicity is being attacked from every side by oppurtunists. People who lie and say they service the people while they try to erode us from within.

Last edited:
Kudos To Eritreans they always manage to stick up for Ogadenians. I guess having a mutual enemy with a neighbor is an advantage too bad we have selfish oppurtunists in top political posistions. Otherwise we would have allied with Egypt,Sudan and Eritrea ready to aid the ONLF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts