Hirshabelle's curyaan holds investment conference

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:russ::russ:

At least they're trying:hillarybiz:

I am trying to pioneer a new era and age in PL. Controlled economy, I am worried when the central bank controls our currency flow and all banks need to register to the central bank, they can cripple our economy by not sending the required currency needed in a given year to support PL growth. Knowing nacasnimada hawiye, they will declare economic jihad on PL and refuse to top up our bank supplies of currency.

Infact knowing that baboon he won't even consider interest rate because the market place goods n services need to rise to compliment the growth in people's salaries and business owner growth. There is no point prices remaining 2 dollars for a house when the average worker earns $1000 a week. We need a planned economy to ensure prices are relatively stable in comparison to people incomes. We need to ensure loans are competitive and banks compete to secure customers so new businesses start and hire more employees.

We need a formula applied each year to work out how much FDI is entering to ensure there is enough somali shilling to support the dollar flow. We need to know how much currency is needed in a given year to support our economic agenda. I can't wait for PL to hold this massive topic of banking, no state exists without a central bank that prints money and sets the interest rate on the money nor does a economy grow where customers lack access to borrowing/lending to convert they're ideas into business models.

Trending

Latest posts