Hirshabelle was expelled from Baladweyne so they turned into bandits in baadiyaha kkk

Hiiraan State controls the airport, Lamagalaay, kalabayr canshuur, janta kundisho canshuur, biggest market in bu u n do weyn so hirshabelle moved to baadiyaha close to Matabaan in Jiracle that is what they call Hirshabelle canshuur. This needs to secure agoon Cabdalle support all clans have joined Hiiraan State including dhaqanka so it wont take too long untill they remove the last Hirshabelle isbaaro

bidenkulaha

GalYare

The truth is Cali madaxweyne are welcoming their horgals but sadly taking it out on laangaab yabar.

Such a shame there’s 3 isbaaros in beledweyne according to Reer Hiiraan, he’s a good source for Xawaadle news

Jungle

VIP

The truth is Cali madaxweyne are welcoming their horgals but sadly taking it out on laangaab yabar.

Such a shame there’s 3 isbaaros in beledweyne according to Reer Hiiraan, he’s a good source for Xawaadle news
:heh:

20230719_030758.jpg

FB_IMG_1689728728811.jpg

Idk these peoples subs but i believe this cawaan is yabar and was present at the recent meeting called by the new governor. That sub is loyal to Guudlaawe except for the fgs mp who was used for igu sawir :mjlol:

Imagine these idiots, I saw a thread where they said they should try use Abgaal against eachother....like thats not what Cali Guudlaawe (a terrible politician) has been doing to them since he became president. The delusion is off the charts :drakelaugh:

Btw its seems like the handicap barely gets any views when he doesn't speak on Hiraab :francis:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:heh:

View attachment 283782
View attachment 283780
Idk these peoples subs but i believe this cawaan is yabar and was present at the recent meeting called by the new governor. That sub is loyal to Guudlaawe except for the fgs mp who was used for igu sawir :mjlol:

Imagine these idiots, I saw a thread where they said they should try use Abgaal against eachother....like thats not what Cali Guudlaawe (a terrible politician) has been doing to them since he became president. The delusion is off the charts :drakelaugh:

Btw its seems like the handicap barely gets any views when he doesn't speak on Hiraab :francis:
14828C1C-3FAA-4A6B-B3AC-81BDC18EBC89.jpeg
Xawaadle reporters are fed up with isbaarist jeyte. It’s all falling apart, I expected more resistance than this 😂

Jungle

VIP
View attachment 283809 Xawaadle reporters are fed up with isbaarist jeyte. It’s all falling apart, I expected more resistance than this 😂
Hiraan State has been named as a state by these people on 4 different occasions and I think this is the 5th time lol They just don't learn.

If they could kick out HS from East Beledweyne they would of done it, instead their people are getting double taxed, possibly triple taxed if you include shabab:drakelaugh:

The other day Ali Guudlaawe cut some xl police salaries and they respond by locking off roads their own people use. Hilarious:pachah1:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Latest news on jeyte isbaaro. Goods stuck at Ceelbaraf and Matabaan (two legal checkpoints of Hirshabelle) as traders refuse to pay mooryaan Jeyte and do not recognise the fake state made there 😂

This is funny cos it is self harm.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Latest news on jeyte isbaaro. Goods stuck at Ceelbaraf and Matabaan (two legal checkpoints of Hirshabelle) as traders refuse to pay mooryaan Jeyte and do not recognise the fake state made there 😂

This is funny cos it is self harm.
Nuur dheere interview earlier today. 15 min interview he says there is no such thing as hiraan state

'Gawaarida Ceel Baraf lagu xanibay waa mid xawaadle lugu dhibaateenayo' mostly XL vehicles careying goods lol the handicap of hiraan mentioned it himself

I mentioned that eventually a blockade would come. Yaa ka futo xun lol both entry points they have to pass through hiraab land.

Every vehicle leaving Xamar currently uses Warsheikh-R.Ceele- Mahadaay(BiyoCadde&Ceel Baraf) to enter Hiraan. Even if they use Jowhar which nobody does. Cali Fooldheere see lugu maraa, they cant cross the river:francis: @convincation

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nuur dheere interview earlier today. 15 min interview he says there is no such thing as hiraan state

'Gawaarida Ceel Baraf lagu xanibay waa mid xawaadle lugu dhibaateenayo' mostly XL vehicles careying goods lol the handicap of hiraan mentioned it himself

I mentioned that eventually a blockade would come. Yaa ka futo xun lol both entry points they have to pass through hiraab land.

Every vehicle leaving Xamar currently uses Warsheikh-R.Ceele- Mahadaay(BiyoCadde&Ceel Baraf) to enter Hiraan. Even if they use Jowhar which nobody does. Cali Fooldheere see lugu maraa, they cant cross the river:francis: @convincation
On god I ain’t making this up but my mum’s cousin tells me Galmudug goods are travelling through shabellaha dhexe into galgaduud these days from Xamar. Such has been the success of clearing the roads there. It’s a breath of fresh air as unlike Hiraan there’s only two legal checkpoints where your taxed and Hirshabelle has the power to enforce those unlike the many isbaaro on beledweyne route. This was being used as of half a year ago.

So yes it’s Ls all round. You can see see number 1 or 2 Hiraab hater mention the disaster it’s having and Xawaadle turning on each other over it
I am sure our resident pensioner sahal will be here to tell us jeyte will be building a road through ferfer all the way to garacad that will manage to avoid even shilabo and Galkayo

Jungle

VIP
He also says vehicle from Jalalaqsi and Buulo Burte have been held up in Ceel Baraf. He claims Shabab :dead:

At 5:13 he says I spoke to Colonel Ali Xubeey and said to him 'are you also going to block our wounded from passing' :dead:

On god I ain’t making this up but my mum’s cousin tells me Galmudug goods are travelling through shabellaha dhexe into galgaduud these days from Xamar. Such has been the success of clearing the roads there. It’s a breath of fresh air as unlike Hiraan there’s only two legal checkpoints where your taxed and Hirshabelle has the power to enforce those unlike the many isbaaro on beledweyne route. This was being used as of half a year ago.

So yes it’s Ls all round. You can see see number 1 or 2 Hiraab hater mention the disaster it’s having and Xawaadle turning on each other over it
I am sure our resident pensioner sahal will be here to tell us jeyte will be building a road through ferfer all the way to garacad that will manage to avoid even shilabo.
Most goods going to Hiraan and Galgaduud pass through Mahadaay Weyne. Before Ceel Baraf depending on the route they have to pass Cali Fooldheere or Biyocadde.

The claim on here that most of they're businessmen use Boosaaso. Do they really?? All their wealthy live in Xamar. Macawiisleeyda dhawaaca xee u geysan waayeen Boosaaso Abdi Aziiz xee ka soo dooneen :drakelaugh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
EE3C491B-CD18-48D4-91D5-321515A3262D.jpeg
4AC42200-B217-4035-ABA2-0F6036FBA767.jpeg

Isbaarist jeyte and XL kala tag! Also jeyte has to let non-XL trucks and goods in without his isbaaro 😂 he can still put isbaaro on XL and charge them a third time with dabageed, sufurow taxes on top lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@Jungle damn y’all have some next level gumeysi on Cali, reer Hiiraan is exposing all the dirty laundry 😂

@The Midlands laangaabkaan has muted me for months, this guy has been avoiding me like the plague, come in bruv I know you’re seeing your own threads old man

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle damn y’all have some next level gumeysi on Cali, reer Hiiraan is exposing all the dirty laundry 😂

@The Midlands laangaabkaan has muted me for months, this guy has been avoiding me like the plague, come in bruv I know you’re seeing your own threads old man
Hiraan state backfired immensely. I gave them 2 months lol. 6 weeks or less to go before they throw that qabil flag in the bin and completely fall back in line.

@The Midlands will make another 3 threads chatting to himself :pachah1: but really and truly he is seeking validation from darood. Sad :francis:

Trending