Hirshabelle Upper House Elections - Senator Muse Suudi retains seat

In the coming hours, Gudlawe will name upper house candidates to represent Hirshabelle for the next 4yrs.

There has been candidates arriving in Hirshabelle the past 24 hours.

The first being Abdullahi Sheikh Hassan
he is heavily backed by Nabad and Nolol and is desired to be the replacement of Xaaji Muse Sudi Yalaxow.

Muse Suudi also arrived today, he hopes to be added to the list. Guudlaawe cannot remove him but he will make it hard for him and make him compete with at least 2 people and significantly reduce his chances.

I will update this thread as we go.

Speaker of Parliament Abdihakim Luqman met with Burundi AMISOM to ensure election security for upper house is guaranteed.

The Upper House Election Committee coming together, to prepare for upper house elections & candidates.

Sources tell me 3:00am - 4.00am Somalia time candidate list will be released.

Will update this thread.

165E72D0-0A00-4884-993C-20CB23C97571.jpeg

The Hirshabelle Electoral Commission has sent a letter of request to Hirshabelle President to submit the list of candidates for the Upper House Senate. They were waiting on the arrival of the Vice President to start the process. Expect the list very soon!

Very interesting video, HSM and Sharif are battling it out over who gets the HS upper house seats. Muse Suudi is backed by HSM, while Axmed Daaci is backed by Sharif. Overall the elections will be fair but the parliament is corrupt and was written by Villa Somalia. the latest events could give us an advantage to control the outcome.

Our seats in Hirshabelle are independent from both Farmaajo and MM, and will vote torwards our interests. Caanjex and Abdulqadir Sh Xanafi.

Kkkk
He failed to steal a senator seat as beesha shanaad . Beesha madhoweyne has the seat. I think he will still try to get a lower house seat .
His clan doesn't have a senator seat in Hirshabelle, the seat is for beesha shanaad but for Saddex Cumaro clan of Madowweyne. The lower house seat is in Beledweyne and he knows he can't go there. :trumpsmirk:

Muxudin Afrah backed out of the race today. he has no chance whatsoever and is not Farmaajo backed or Mucaarad. Guudlaawe at least gave him a chance.

I knew sh shareef was going to back Tarzan but cant belive the sheikh is also backing Ahmed Daaci smh .
Ngl gudlaawe list looks pretty fair and is giving everyone a chance

I know nothing about Hirshabelle Politics, except the allegation that Gudlawe was one of Farmajo's puppets. Is there a way to give us the quick and short guide to what is going on??

@Kheyre @Woke1.4rm.Shibis
It's not really an allegation, the parliament is NISA and written from Villa Somalia they are the ones that selected Gudlawe. They (Farmaajo/NN) have been an obstacle to the development of Hirshabelle.

Fahad Yasin did all this because he expected to get a senator seat from Hiiraan in Hirshabelle and Guudlaawe shut it on his face.

On the other hand they violated the treaty of union of the state, which will be corrected after the national elections inshallah.

Jungle

VIP
I knew sh shareef was going to back Tarzan but cant belive the sheikh is also backing Ahmed Daaci smh .
Ngl gudlaawe list looks pretty fair and is giving everyone a chance

Sharif isnt backing nn stalwart tarzan or daaci lol. Tarzan got that nice cozy ambassador job in nairobi for a reason. I wouldnt be surprised if shaarboweyne flies salaad in from his cozy job in djbouti to go against mp cabdullahi maxamed nuur. Its all funny to us.

No one is backing anyone going against xaaji muuse. Daaci is there for himself and if people know anything about daaci he cant be bought. Also i dont think alot of you know who prof dufle is lol. The current 3 mudulood senators will come back. I cant speak for the others.

I suggest people listen to hussein mohamed abdulle yt channel which started recently for hirshabelle news aka the main journo at knn. Hes from middle shabelle.

I know nothing about Hirshabelle Politics, except the allegation that Gudlawe was one of Farmajo's puppets. Is there a way to give us the quick and short guide to what is going on??

@Kheyre @Woke1.4rm.Shibis

Like @Kheyre said , Basicly Gudlaawe shut the door on fahad yasiin last power grab with Qatari money .his plan on taking a senator seat from beesha shanaad came to an end .
What's guaranteed from this is senator xaaji yalaxow upd is coming back who is anti farmajo and pro madasha,jubbaland and puntland . .
UPD (hsm) and himilo qaran (shareefka ) are having a little tussle but nothing that will change the outcome of the cheese getting booted .
Ahmed daaci is being backed by sh shareef ironically in 2010 sh shareef put him in prison 😂 , glad that daaci is not being backed by the cheese because he shares the same juufo as xaaji suudi and filish , they are the majority in banadir region and its environs and the majority soldiers of badbaado qaran ironically .

Sharif isnt backing nn stalwart tarzan or daaci lol. Tarzan got that nice cozy ambassador job in nairobi for a reason. I wouldnt be surprised if shaarboweyne flies salaad in from his cozy job in djbouti to go against mp cabdullahi maxamed nuur. Its all funny to us.

No one is backing anyone going against xaaji muuse. Daaci is there for himself and if people know anything about daaci he cant be bought. Also i dont think alot of you know who prof dufle is lol. The current 3 mudulood senators will come back. I cant speak for the others.

I suggest people listen to hussein mohamed abdulle yt channel which started recently for hirshabelle news aka the main journo at knn. Hes from middle shabelle.
Hussein Abdulle is the step son of the current governor of Middle shabelle axmed faal, hes journalism is okay but there was a time period he was heavily karbaashing Gudlawe. Idk if they peaced it out now.

Like @Kheyre said , Basicly Gudlaawe shut the door on fahad yasiin last power grab with Qatari money .his plan on taking a senator seat from beesha shanaad came to an end .
What's guaranteed from this is senator xaaji yalaxow upd is coming back who is anti farmajo and pro madasha,jubbaland and puntland . .
UPD (hsm) and himilo qaran (shareefka ) are having a little tussle but nothing that will change the outcome of the cheese getting booted .
Ahmed daaci is being backed by sh shareef ironically in 2010 sh shareef put him in prison 😂 , glad that daaci is not being backed by the cheese because he shares the same juufo as xaaji suudi and filish , they are the majority in banadir region and its environs and the majority soldiers of badbaado qaran ironically .
Yh Axmed Daaci is independent and is not backed by Farmaajo.

Muxudin who was pro Farmaajo backed out of the race and Abdullahi Sheekh Hassan will either back out or lose. The only way he can win is if the NISA infested parliament agree to vote for him since Xawaadle and Abgaal will vote for Suudi and we are outnumbered in the parliament thanks to HSM.

Jungle

VIP
Hussein Abdulle is the step son of the current governor of Middle shabelle axmed faal, hes journalism is okay but there was a time period he was heavily karbaashing Gudlawe. Idk if they peaced it out now.
The tide is turning on guudlaawe as a whole within abgaal whether you want to believe or not. I told you before he will finish his term. Farmaajo will be gone within 3 months, guudlaawe has 3 years left. No idea whos gonna get rid of him. Do you know?