Hirshabelle Release 11 Seats!

29471D6B-4DFD-419D-871E-BB7ACA019341.jpeg

SEIT of Hirshabelle Ahmed Hasan Diini has released 11 seats.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
His subclan aw hassan dont even live in sws , he stole mp seat from sheikhael Jazeera and put sheikhael Jazeera and sheikhael gendershe under one seat .
Yeah they live around Somali galbeed border. Tuug waaye. Xaa ka galey sws

Neither do they live in Hirshabelle yet they stole Ujejen's spot in Hirshabelle and took deputy speaker LOOOL.

Kkkk wallahi this dude fahad is a reall moryaan . The bah Hassan's I know dont even claim fahads ppl it's sad that all these hag corrupt politicians and their own labooge brothers are not speaking up for reer Jazeera rights.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
When the head of FEIT changed, why did GM and HS release a total of 32 seats in one go and the other states were releasing 3, 4, 5 at a time.

This shows that the real spoiler of elections were Farmaajo and his goons.

Something was definitely up, I am just glad that we are one step closer to the elections :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
When the head of FEIT changed, why did GM and HS release a total of 32 seats in one go and the other states were releasing 3, 4, 5 at a time.

This shows that the real spoiler of elections were Farmaajo and his goons.
Wheres PL and JL seats?

TekNiKo

VIP
I actually have hope elections can be concluded this year.

I kept having “Shidaane ayaaba Shidan” in my head like is this dictator really gonna finish the 2 years :mjlol:
Maybe we will get a new President? It would be nice to be mucaarad again

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I actually have hope elections can be concluded this year.

I kept having “Shidaane ayaaba Shidan” in my head like is this dictator really gonna finish the 2 years :mjlol:
LMAO Shidane ayaaba shidan lets get this election moving, no more dictator talk jaifada halaga daayo madaxweynaha. If Farmaajo is not reelected that would actually be interesting, I would definitely not be emotional and pull AAW be mucarad from start, no, I would welcome the new president and look at his policies and actions, I would also give him a grazing period of 1.5 years. Good governances can only be acheived when there are people to govern, not 1 million candidates, bal fiiri hawiyo lmao everyone is a candidate.

TekNiKo

VIP
I like how you given up on Failmaajo

However its going to be great to have a new president, administration and also new MPs.
Only way I see Farmaajo lose if someone gets a bigger cheque ($$) talks and is the final decision maker. UAE and Qatar outbidding each other

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Only way I see Farmaajo lose if someone gets a bigger cheque ($$) talks and is the final decision maker. UAE and Qatar outbidding each other

1. Public support
2. Money
3. Awood

these 3 factors all play a role in Presidential election.

By in 2016 Farmaajo had public support saxib, alot of people we pro-Farmaajo because of 6 months PM reputation, their pressure on their MPs played a huge role that cannot be down played.

Farmaajo going into 2022 election has a huge chance in the presidential election, 1. Public support remains the same, the public see him as the best option, although some hardcore anti-Farmaajo and pro-Farmaajo are fighting over social media most Somalis see him as the best option for now.
2. Money, Farmaajo demonstrated he can pay the wages of the MPs government employees and allies in terms of dhaqan, this is much more credible than the one off bribes they were used to in previous elections, they rather have stable income and career so personal interest is to vote Farmaajo.
3. Awood, Farmaajo has Gorgor, SNA, NISA alot of the military and special police are build by Farmaajo or rewamped by him, he has alot of awood, and this awood is felt in Guriceel when he defends Qoorqoor and his Cayr N&N allies from PL/Damjadiid sponsored Sufis.

So for Farmaajo to lose something insane has to happen, like a coup, or civil war.

Trending