Hirshabelle MP's Live In Mogadishu

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Qaar kamid ah Xildhibaannada Hir-Shabeelle ayaa soo dhaweeyay guddiga farsamada ee soo xulista Baarlamaanka Dowlad goboleedka Hir-Shabeelle ee uu dhawaan Magacaabay Madaxweyne Maxamed Cabdi Waare.

Guddiga oo ka kooban 12 xubnood ayaa waxaa dood ka keenay siyaasiyiinta iyo Haweenka ku nool degaannada Hir-Shabeelle, kuwaas oo sheegay in aan loo dhameyn Xubnaha Guddiga uu Magacaabay Madaxweynaha.

Qaar kamid ah Xildhibaannada Hir-Shabeelle oo Kulan ku yeeshay Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxaa ay sheegeen in muddo xileedka Madaxda Hir-Shabeelle uu dhamaaday, isla markaana ay muhiim tahay in doorasho la aado.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hirshabelle isn't a state and shouldn't be treated like one. They all live in Mogadishu like booli-qaran, sucking of the federal govt titties, they cannot stand alone because it's a bunch of naf-lacari clans who constitute this hirshabelle.

The half-breed is at it again. GM/HS/LowerS = xamar. It doesn't matter if its central or federalism. We accepted the federal system just to keep the crybabies happy. I cant wait for the creation of the banaadir state tbh.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The half-breed is at it again. GM/HS/LowerS = xamar. It doesn't matter if its central or federalism. We accepted the federal system just to keep the crybabies happy. I cant wait for the creation of the banaadir state tbh.

Why don't u survive of your own taxes in hirshabelle or galmuran, why are u sucking on the federal govt titties like a naf-la-cari? banadir state my ass, you can't have the capital and regional government at the same time. Mogadishu is 4.5 shared at all times. It doesn't matter if you have 100 states, your territory is 750 kilometer in Somalia, we don't care if u divide it up 100 ways, it just means less unity for hawiye.

You will be allocated power based on your territorial control and that's it and you deserve no more then Puntland who controls the same size territory as all your hawiye states combined. In PL we have one leader, one army, one government, one people. God damn you hawiyes who can't even control 750 kilometers united.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@OTF take this from PL your masters, karbash style.

tenor.gif

Blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xamar is only place that pay taxes. We’re eating our own taxes.
Lol just lol if u think banaadir state will be shared using the 4.5. Will Banaadir have 4.5 president?? U don’t even the difference between banaadir and Mogadishu. 10(3 will go to cadcad/Madowweyne) extra seats for beesha hawiya + a new state :banderas:. I’m just letting u know in advance so u have enough time to mentally prepare ur self.
I know becoming a minority in ur country ain’t no fun but hey it is what it is.

Anyhow u need to stop ur unhealthy obsession with ur reer abtyal u half-breed. Shit is getting out hand.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Xamar is only place that pay taxes. We’re eating our own taxes.
Lol just lol if u think banaadir state will be shared using the 4.5. Will Banaadir have 4.5 president?? U don’t even the difference between banaadir and Mogadishu. 10(3 will go to cadcad/madowweyne) extra seats for beesha hawiya + a new state :banderas:. I’m just letting u know in advance so u have enough time to mentally prepare ur self.
I know becoming a minority in ur country ain’t no fun but hey it is what it is.

Anyhow u need to stop ur unhealthy obsession with ur reer abtyal u half-breed. Shit is getting out hand.
You keep mentioning his reer abti and calling him half breed as an insult, but it grants him great insight into the inner workings of the Samaale mind.

Hirshabelle isn't a state and shouldn't be treated like one. They all live in Mogadishu like booli-qaran, sucking of the federal govt titties, they cannot stand alone because it's a bunch of naf-lacari clans who constitute this hirshabelle.
You are a bitter man. Disrespecting the good people of hirshabelle because they rightfully chose to fellow the federal government for the betterment of their state unlike hopeless puntland.

Trending