Hirshabelle issues will be resolved and the State will remain intact!

A very interesting interview from the current Caretaker interior Minister of Hirshabelle Mohamed Ali Adle who gave an interview to Mustaqbal Radio about Hirshabelle internal issues.

The Minister explains that the root of the Hirshabelle Problem is the current Parliamentary structure of Hirshabelle where the original MP schedule was at 71 and due to HSM’s political agenda he increased it to 99.

The Minsiter emphasises that “Abgaal and Hawadle combined have 29 MPs out of 99 I don’t even know why they are claiming the majority they are both disadvantaged in the parliament”

The Minister also says “Hawadle can take the capital of Hirshabelle to anywhere they like” this will be the permanent capital of the state, we will bring it to Beledweyne 😁

When the Parliamentary structure is resolved and it is split based on deegaan the state will function properly. You have clans that don’t even live in Hirshabelle that have MPs like Degoodi whom even have a full minister in the state and they don’t even have a federal MP in Somalia but have these positions in Hirshabelle. There’s clans like Gaaljecel the minister mentions they had 6 MPs when the Parliamentary cap was at 71 and now they have 12 due to HSM buying them off to accept Hirshabelle.

Waare also says mentions these structural injustices that HSM did.

Geele Isaaq, an MP from Hirshabelle says the reason why every project is being denied by the Parliament is because there’s clans in here that have more MPs that they are supposed to get.

Overall, Hirshabelle will be resolved. Inshallah.

This is very good news, Finally the natural power structure as Hiiraan leading HS has been restored.

I always knew that Hirshabelle Powers and Authority would go back to Reer Hiiraan, Hiiraan has decades of politics history unlike S/Dhexe where there is no trace of civilization it's a place where wild animals and donkies roam with bantus.

Kudos for reer Hiiraan.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
This is very good news, Finally the natural power structure as Hiiraan leading HS has been restored.

I always knew that Hirshabelle Powers and Authority would go back to Reer Hiiraan, Hiiraan has decades of politics history unlike S/Dhexe where there is no trace of civilization it's a place where wild animals and donkies roam with bantus.

Kudos for reer Hiiraan.
Insulting middle shabelle whilst being from the deserts of galmudug :faysalwtf:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Hirshabelle will work. The people have an unbreakable bond and share everything from dhaqan to dialect with eachother.

Hirshabelle hanoolaaato!

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

A very interesting interview from the current Caretaker interior Minister of Hirshabelle Mohamed Ali Adle who gave an interview to Mustaqbal Radio about Hirshabelle internal issues.

The Minister explains that the root of the Hirshabelle Problem is the current Parliamentary structure of Hirshabelle where the original MP schedule was at 71 and due to HSM’s political agenda he increased it to 99.

The Minsiter emphasises that “Abgaal and Hawadle combined have 29 MPs out of 99 I don’t even know why they are claiming the majority they are both disadvantaged in the parliament”

The Minister also says “Hawadle can take the capital of Hirshabelle to anywhere they like” this will be the permanent capital of the state, we will bring it to Beledweyne 😁

When the Parliamentary structure is resolved and it is split based on deegaan the state will function properly. You have clans that don’t even live in Hirshabelle that have MPs like Degoodi whom even have a full minister in the state and they don’t even have a federal MP in Somalia but have these positions in Hirshabelle. There’s clans like Gaaljecel the minister mentions they had 6 MPs when the Parliamentary cap was at 71 and now they have 12 due to HSM buying them off to accept Hirshabelle.

Waare also says mentions these structural injustices that HSM did.

Geele Isaaq, an MP from Hirshabelle says the reason why every project is being denied by the Parliament is because there’s clans in here that have more MPs that they are supposed to get.

Overall, Hirshabelle will be resolved. Inshallah.
Why hirshabeelle president seat in xamar?

Jungle

VIP
Mudulood will turn their full attention to hirshabelle after we're done with farmaajo insha allah only so many places people can put their funds and effort in. Guudlawe may turn up in beledweyne its up to the people that oppose him to do what they threatened to do.

Caadle hadalkiis reer hiraan aa nihada ku dhisanayo lol.

Mudulood will turn their full attention to hirshabelle after we're done with farmaajo insha allah only so many places people can put their funds and effort in. Guudlawe may turn up in beledweyne its up to the people that oppose him to do what they threatened to do.

Caadle hadalkiis reer hiraan aa nihada ku dhisanayo lol.

:dead::deadrose:

99 MPs is crazy high, who is suppose to pay their salary?

99 MPs is fraudulent, the original cap was at 71 the extra 28 MPs are clans that don’t even live in Hirshabelle that HSM added to the schedule like Degoodi, Reer aw xasan and some other clans that I never heard of.

It’s only 2 regions not even 3. The Parliamentery schedule will be overlooked again and some clans will be removed and those who have extra seats will get less seats.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
99 MPs is fraudulent, the original cap was at 71 the extra 28 MPs are clans that don’t even live in Hirshabelle that HSM added to the schedule like Degoodi, Reer aw xasan and some other clans that I never heard of.

It’s only 2 regions not even 3. The Parliamentery schedule will be overlooked again and some clans will be removed and those who have extra seats will get less seats.
That’s nuts, where do Degoodi live apart from Wajir in Kenya? I don’t think they have a degaan in Somalia. Correct me if I’m wrong. I think max 60 MPs is reasonable for all states

Jungle

VIP
:mjlol: who takes anything this guy says serious.

Caadle is right about the mps and the numbers have to come down but that doesnt change the fact reer nuurxawaad feel like they deserve more seats than everyone else and the capital. Hirshabelle is made up of hiraan and middle shabelle so when talking about how things should be shared theyve got their eye on whats going in banaadir. Xuud has said this many times these people run banaadir so they cant be president here lol. Whats banaadir got to do with them? Its not like theyre the majority in hs to be dictating anything whatsoever. 2 presidents in the past their ugaas was against them both. They are the problematic party in this imo who disregard over 10 qabils that live them wax kale iska dhaaf lol

:mjlol: who takes anything this guy says serious.

Caadle is right about the mps and the numbers have to come down but that doesnt change the fact reer nuurxawaad feel like they deserve more seats than everyone else and the capital. Hirshabelle is made up of hiraan and middle shabelle so when talking about how things should be shared theyve got their eye on whats going in banaadir. Xuud has said this many times these people run banaadir so they cant be president here lol. Whats banaadir got to do with them? Its not like theyre the majority in hs to be dictating anything whatsoever. 2 presidents in the past their ugaas was against them both. They are the problematic party in this imo who disregard over 10 qabils that live them wax kale iska dhaaf lol

The capital is coming to Beledweyne we don’t have problem with that. Is just that Reer Bulo Shiikh think that they should have everything 🤣 which isn’t possible. Our Ugaas had every right to be against them both because we don’t look at things from a Qaabil point of view but long term and structural problems. Hirshabelle was a structural problem and that needs to be changed in order to move forward. We live in both regions so of course we deserve most seats. How come Abgaal and Xawaadle combined have 29 who has the rest of the 70 MPs? Tomorrow you won’t even get the preisdency if you don’t stop HSM’s cancer in the parliament where he filled it with Yaryars and made it like a UN refugee camp where every langaab that doesn’t have a deegaan gets added to Hirshabelle parliament.

That’s nuts, where do Degoodi live apart from Wajir in Kenya? I don’t think they have a degaan in Somalia. Correct me if I’m wrong. I think max 60 MPs is reasonable for all states

Bro they have a MP and a full ministry in Hirshabelle it is nuts! They don’t even have a federal MP how on earth can they get a Hirshabelle MP?

Jungle

VIP
The capital is coming to Beledweyne we don’t have problem with that. Is just that Reer Bulo Shiikh think that they should have everything 🤣 which isn’t possible. Our Ugaas had every right to be against them both because we don’t look at things from a Qaabil point of view but long term and structural problems. Hirshabelle was a structural problem and that needs to be changed in order to move forward. We live in both regions so of course we deserve most seats. How come Abgaal and Xawaadle combined have 29 who has the rest of the 70 MPs? Tomorrow you won’t even get the preisdency if you don’t stop HSM’s cancer in the parliament where he filled it with Yaryars and made it like a UN refugee camp where every langaab that doesn’t have a deegaan gets added to Hirshabelle parliament.
I agree the yar yars mps have to go but

Mudulood also live in both states will always have more seats than xawaadle which another issue that irks you people. Udejeen have larger numbers in hiiraan than mshabelle lol

When your guys were president you dont look at things from a qabil pov but now you do when abgaal is president? :heh: were gaaljecel to be made president we wouldnt give a shit tbh but here we have you people acting like its your god given right to be president

I agree the yar yars mps have to go but

Mudulood also live in both states will always have more seats than xawaadle which another issue that irks you people. Udejeen have larger numbers in hiiraan than mshabelle lol

When your guys were president you dont look at things from a qabil pov but now you do when abgaal is president? :heh: were gaaljecel to be made president we wouldnt give a shit tbh but here we have you people acting like its your god given right to be president

Ujejen live in one tuulo called Jawiil that the other side my sub clan live with them. go on Google maps and see the tuulo for yourself its like less then 50 houses. What larger numbers are you talking about? Them being like 50 people and live with us we gave them a whole senator that belonged to us out of respect. This is their tuulo

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-02 at 12.28.25 PM.jpeg

Speaking of that interview/debate by Ali Osoble we were against him from day 1, the reason being a president with the structural problems still being in place is useless. What was the result? him being illegally removed from office by those same yaryars caadle mentioned that dont even live in hirshabelle.

he says here, "shalay madaxweyne ayaan ku keenay waad ii caydeen" meaning we refused his presidency. thats what you have to understand this is not a qaabil issue we have nothing against abgaal but it made it worse.

Next is Caadle mentioned how we Xawaadle refused Waare to enter Beledweyne while he was president. We even shot at him can you believe it why? because the structural problems are still arising? what was the result? him to not even finish his constitutional 4 year term.

The problem is the structure that it is built on, we will sort it out when the permanent capital is Beledweyne, the parliament structure is corrected then there will be no issues and concerns. Inshallah. Wa billahi Towfiiq.

Jungle

VIP
Structural issue have been there same with the mp seats issue. Nobody found out about these things yesterday. Udeejeen live in jawiil, feer feer and beledweyne.

Respect is letting you be president without your ugaas' backing and the gentlemans agreement you often talk about your ugaas wasnt there for either.

Cosoble said show me when pl has non mj president and same for gm and then we will give it up. Xundubeey replied they hold enough weight in their region, you do not over here in hs. Guudlaawe became president.

All in all your own infighting is the problem. 2 chances ended in failure where everyone gave you people time. Now someone else is president you have problem with him too. Initially because farmaajo brought him but Xuud went off script several times tbh.

Ill leave it there.

Trending

Latest posts