Hindu's in India Shocking treatment of Women an Epidemic now - Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been complaining how many of their women prefer Muslim males and end up with them, and as a result rape has become an epidemic among these so called peace loving spiritual godless polytheists cucks.

Even when they attempt this, they look like cucks, can't even overpower a women and then they wonder why many of them don't want them, the most unhygienic people in this world, which lead to the famous story of landlord in UK banning curry from residents.

Why do flight attendants dislike flying to/from India so much?

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-flight-attendants-dislike-flying-to-from-India-so-much

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Yaab, they (Hindu people) claimed treat their women fairly. But, all I hear their curry serial rapes and bury their newborn daughters.
They are barbaric yet they have the audacity to talk shit about Islam and Muslims.

Disgusting, but hardly surprising. There are plenty of horrible videos floating around of them molesting women in the middle of the street. These Hindu animals are of the most foulest humans in the world. No wonder most of the shocking 'miracle' disfigurements (tree man, elephant man, those disfigured mystics, etc.) happen in their part of the world.

Their internet defense force are so fucking annoying too :mad:.

what do you expect from people that to this day still worship cows and consider swimming in a shitfilled river as purification:what:

and now they have a new national sport, its called go beat up that blackie from africa:drakelaugh:

Keo

VIP
Disgusting, but hardly surprising. There are plenty of horrible videos floating around of them molesting women in the middle of the street. These Hindu animals are of the most foulest humans in the world. No wonder most of the shocking 'miracle' disfigurements (tree man, elephant man, those disfigured mystics, etc.) happen in their part of the world.

Their internet defense force are so fucking annoying too :mad:.

VixR

Veritas
The whole point of this post is:

'Cuckifying' Hindus and villifying them to glorify Muslim Indians in their stead, the obvious 'non-cucks', whom 'their' women prefer, an incredibly revised version of root of the rape epidemic in India.

Oh, and unhygienic, those Hindus them, as opposed to the Indian Muslims, of course, who have good hygiene.

These problems are not cultural at all. They are fully religious

/sarc off
:icon lol:

These problems are not cultural at all. They are fully religious

/sarc off
:icon lol:

Your the first Somali women I have seen engage in fierce chronic mental gymnastics which leads me to believe there is a massive void, a large gaping hole that hasn't been filled for years.

In the old days we would think your bewitched and leave you in the basement cellar alone with some water and bread until your madness subsides, but sadly today this sickness is regarded as something intellectually virtuous in this twisted world we live in.

VixR

Veritas
Your the first Somali women I have seen engage in fierce chronic mental gymnastics which leads me to believe there is a massive void, a large gaping hole that hasn't been filled for years.

In the old days we would think your bewitched and leave you in the basement cellar alone with some water and bread until your madness subsides, but sadly today this sickness is regarded as something intellectually virtuous in this twisted world we live in.
To the untrained eye, you are concerned for the 'shocking treatment of women'.

To the all-seeing eye of Baphomet, you are 'concerned' for the shocking treatment of women at the hands of 'cucked' Hindu Indian men, whom these women prefer for much more superior Muslim Indian men who aren't 'cucked', of course, bc Muslim Indians are somehow culturally different from Indian Hindus (NOT) :icon lol:

You actually have a sickness.

IMG_7160.PNG
They can't even properly use a toilet :dead::damn:

They have been complaining how many of their women prefer Muslim males and end up with them, and as a result rape has become an epidemic among these so called peace loving spiritual godless polytheists cucks.

Aren't the Muslims from there the same?

An Indian Muslim is less likely to rape a woman. FACTS.

An Indian Muslim is less likely to defecate in the streets. FACTS.

Our "strict" religious laws protects us against this.

1539ed572fde4db70e1bfc8c16f3bb69_1c1jpg-deal-with-it-meme_960-658.jpeg

VixR

Veritas
An Indian Muslim is less likely to rape a woman. FACTS.

An Indian Muslim is less likely to defecate in the streets. FACTS.

Our "strict" religious laws protects us against this.
*Dry laugh*
You should visit India.

I can pass for one, but India is the last place you wanna pass for an Indian kkkk.

Send a Paki-looking Somali to feel out your ideas. You seriously have a jira.

@VixR

Your presumption that there is no cultural difference is pure keyboard jockeying, anyone that knows this will laugh at you, so will a quick research.

I doubt you have much experience with Indian's like I do having been in the IT field for a decade and throughout school/college/uni were 80% were all Indian's. I have also travelled to India few times which I doubt you have at all, no experience or track record to speak off.

But it's ok because I know were the essence of your problems stems from as alluded to before, a single trip to a village back home and pairing you up with a highly debauched male will heal that mental illness

Even today the moment a women exhibits the first signs of this she is married off, and if she persists after that! the dude is black listed as he lacks the necessary sexual prowess required to heal her.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Your presumption that there is no cultural difference is pure keyboard jockeying, anyone that knows this will laugh at you, so will a quick research.

I doubt you have much experience with Indian's like I do having been in the IT field for a decade and throughout school/college/uni were 80% were all Indian's. I have also travelled to India few times which I doubt you have at all, no experience or track record to speak off.

But it's ok because I know were the essence of your problems stems from as alluded to before, a single trip to a village back home and pairing you up with a highly debauched male will heal that mental illness by flooding that brain with fresh dopamine/acetylcholine/serotonin that will reactivate that dead hypothalamus/pituitary/thyroid axis whilst removing that prolactin orgasm inhibitor that's the cause of your mental gymnastic brain-fog.

Even today the moment a women exhibits the first signs of this she is married off, and if she persists after that! the dude is black listed as he lacks the necessary sexual prowess required to trigger all these complex reactions to fill that gaping hole and voids in your brain.
TLDR
Visit India or befriend them. That is all I have to say to you.

The way you spray out your arse of pseudo shit is too much for any sane person.

TLDR
Visit India or befriend them. That is all I have to say to you.

The way you spray out your arse of pseudo shit is too much for any sane person.

Why you getting your knickers in a twist over a group of people who would attack you by the hundreds at best and rape you in a Delhi alleyway and leave you for dead at worst?

I don't agree with generalising, but there are some parts of the world you wonder how they can call themselves human beings *cough*South Asians and arabs*cough

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Women being mistreated in India?
What a surprise.
That place is probably the rape capital of the world, I remember hearing a story about a female American tourist cycling down the street and literally being snatched off of her bike and raped in public by multiple men.
Even if I was being offered a cash reward for going I still wouldn't go to India. That place is a shithole among shitholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending