Hillary Clinton Catches Bill Clinton Staring At Ivanka Trump At Presidential Inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
The head nod and the lip lick like :diddyass:

:russ::russ::russ:

Perfect :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
What these great men has taught us is never miss a chance to stare at ass :banderas:
kelly-clinton-gif.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The guy looked like he died couple years back during the election, now he's fully nafaqo'd up.

VixR

Veritas
You're dense if you think they have a conventional marriage, that it isn't an opportunistic arrangement, and that they aren't the both of them sleeping with other ppl. The Clintons are what you call a power couple.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think I figured out what he said.. I thought he was saying "Alright" this whole time, ileen he said "Ivanka"
:ohhh::dwill::drakelaugh::drakekidding:

You're dense if you think they have a conventional marriage, that it isn't an opportunistic arrangement, and that they aren't the both of them sleeping with other ppl. The Clintons are what you call a power couple.
Naah I think Hilary has always been loyal .many females married to pimps are surprisingly loyal to the game .

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The Clinton couple are basically the Underwood couple in House of Cards.

Opportunistic marriage that are mutufually beneficial to them both. I'm convinced Hillary has also slept with multiple men on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.