Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

This is the whale who was disrupting the speakers :dead::dead::dead:

Full version. Start from min 15.18

these people are funny, but one topic i can never understand is "fat-shaming". lol they believe idenifying a fat person as unhealth is factually wrong, even though increase weight is scientifically known to lead to increase heart conditions, diabetes, cancer, etc. They even have the cheek to try say men are brainwashed into believing fat is undesirable.

However, the femenist movement i hate. Its just a movement for white women to elevate themselves to the status of white men, they don't care for black or brown women.

Karbash after karbash:chrisfreshhah:

But Somalis are much closer to SJWs than they are to Crowder and Milo Yainnopolous. You should feel sorry for the karbashed victim. The karbashed victim makes excuses for you and defends you when Crowder and Milo unleash their attacks on your kind

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Karbash after karbash:chrisfreshhah:

But Somalis are much closer to SJWs than they are to Crowder and Milo Yainnopolous. You should feel sorry for the karbashed victim. The karbashed victim makes excuses for you and defends you when Crowder and Milo unleash their attacks on your kind

What do you think of Milo and Crowder? Do you like them?

What do you think of Milo and Crowder? Do you like them?

I find them interesting but I don't agree with everything they said. Milo for example is anti gay marriage. He's a traitor to his people. Crowder is also anti universal health care.

We have our differences but we agree on most things.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
buncha lame cadaan buzzwords, soundin like some made reddit fuccbois :hova:. this is who u bootyclap for AJ, really sxb? ur gay, black, with a muslim sounding name. u are literally the first person these niggas would throw in a gulag if they finally manage to strip ur rights. caadi iska dhig dawg :ufdup:

buncha lame cadaan buzzwords, soundin like some made reddit fuccbois :hova:. this is who u bootyclap for AJ, really sxb? ur gay, black, with a muslim sounding name. u are literally the first person these niggas would throw in a gulag if they finally manage to strip ur rights. caadi iska dhig dawg :ufdup:

I am one of them

Tramo, do you prefer SJW or the likes of Milo and Crowder? Who do you hate the least?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Never heard of those two till today. The sjw have a lot of crazy idea like kill all men and that men should be attracted to fatties, uglys and the disabled. The that attraction come from what society say is attractive not from biological reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts